National Bank of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2017: Ethiopian Electric Power Corporation invites interested applicants for the following vacancy: Vacancy Announcement for Junior Officers. Date :13.10.2017, 11:09,
National Bank of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2017-2018:
- Submit the application form at the website www.nbe.gov.et to submit a Form for Junior Officer Form The Grameen Directorate Directorate (8th, 10th, 12th and 12th semesters) and the Tender Replacement Card With Director General of the National Bank of Ethiopia, Directorate General for Energy, Directorate General, 5550, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia You can apply later.
- Registration date is Monday to Friday only between 2:30 am and 6:00 pm and 7:00 am to 11:00 pm It is OK to receive applications that are not complete.
Download Notification and Application Form
About the bank
- The National Bank of Ethiopia is the central bank of Ethiopia. Its headquarters are in the capital city of Addis Ababa. Teklewold Atnafu is the current governor of the bank.
- The National Bank of Ethiopia was established in 1963 by proclamation 206 of 1963 and began operation in January 1964. Prior to this proclamation, the Bank used to carry out dual activities, i.e. commercial banking and central banking. The proclamation raised the Bank’s capital to Ethiopian dollars 10.0 million and granted broad administrative autonomy and juridical personality.
- Currency: Ethiopian birr; ETB (ISO 4217)
- Central bank of: Ethiopia
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Bank rate: 8.00%
- Founded: 15 February 1906
- Interest on reserves: 3.00%
- Governor: Teklewold Atnafu
- Website : https://www.nbe.gov.et/