World Vision Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
At Morrison Hershfield, we recognize that there are many factors that influence career choices and that they can help make the workplace an enjoyable, fun and educational experience. That’s why we’ve worked hard to ensure that everyone is a vital part of the Morrison Hershfield team.
World Vision Ethiopia (WVE) is one of the largest Christian relief, development and advocacy organizations in the country, with a focus on working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. Its 1,500 staff and volunteers in nearly 100 districts are committed to working with the most vulnerable populations, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. WVE’s 2016-2020 Strategy outlines its continued commitments and aspirations toward child wellbeing and was developed based on WVE’s accumulated experiences over the last 40 years that have brought meaningful and positive change in the lives of children and their communities.
World Vision Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019
|Chief of Party Ethiopia||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- Master’s degree in related field or equivalent qualifications in grant management and work history in developing countries.
- Minimum of 7 years of overseas international management experience, preferably in administering USDA and/or USAID program, with at least 3 years of experience overseeing USG Title II food aid programs.
- Proven ability to manage technical assistance teams and sub-grants.
- Experience of leading large and diverse teams.
- Experience in leading and managing large grants in a complex environment.
- Experience as a CoP/PD or senior expert advisor required.
- Experience managing sub grants and contracts under grants for complex projects.
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Amharic is desirable.
- Professional licenses, as required in the field and by the donor.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ideal candidates would have additional expertise (3 years or more) in one or more of the following areas: Ethiopia food security and/or Food for Education and Child Nutrition programming, grants/compliance, food commodities/logistics, disaster risk management. Ability to work collaboratively with local and national government officials.
- Last Date :- 09-Mar-18
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
World Vision Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website:- www.wvi.org/ethiopia
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2018
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2018
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2018
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2018