World Bank Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Established in 1944, the WBG is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions. In fiscal year 2018, the WBG committed $67 billion in loans, grants, equity investments and guarantees to its members and private businesses, of which $24 billion was concessional finance to its poorest members. It is governed by 188-member countries and delivers services out of 120 offices with nearly 15,000 staff located globally.
World Bank Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2021-2022
|Operations Officer Investment Climate||N/A|
- Masters degree in business law, development policy, management, economics or related field.
- Ten years work experience, if possible on Investment Climate improvement, private sector development, reform advocacy and related, also with relevant project management experience.
- Good understanding of private sector issues and broader stakeholders in Ethiopia.
- Fluency in English. Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven planning, organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a willingness to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional ability to operate under pressure and tight deadlines with accuracy and professionalism.
- Last Date: 26th January 2021
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
World Bank Ethiopia Advertisement
World Bank Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website:- www.worldbank.org/en/country/ethiopia
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia in 2021