World Bank Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Established in 1944, the WBG is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions. In fiscal year 2018, the WBG committed $67 billion in loans, grants, equity investments and guarantees to its members and private businesses, of which $24 billion was concessional finance to its poorest members. It is governed by 188-member countries and delivers services out of 120 offices with nearly 15,000 staff located globally.
World Bank Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021
|Senior Social Protection Specialist||N/A|
• Education: Minimum of an MSC degree in Development, Economics, Social Sciences, or any relevant discipline;
• Experience: At least 10 years of relevant work experience
• Experience with large scale, multi-sectoral programming and multiple partners preferred.
• Demonstrated international experience, including within low capacity environments
• Understands relevant cross-sectoral areas and how they are interrelated; ability to undertake issues and assist in building systems and institutional linkages to promote effective delivery
• Ability to leads in the sharing of best practices, trends, knowledge and lessons learned
• Strong expertise in pastoral livelihoods, food security or social protection related areas.
• Understanding on key themes such as governance, social accountability.
- Last Date: 13th May 2020
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
World Bank Ethiopia Advertisement
World Bank Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website:- www.worldbank.org/en/country/ethiopia
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2020
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2020
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2020