WFP Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021-2022: WFP Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Programme Policy Officer & Logistics Associate, etc. jobs opening for March 2021.
WFP Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the leading humanitarian organization saving lives and changing lives, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience.
As the international community has committed to end hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition by 2030, one in nine people worldwide still do not have enough to eat. Food and food-related assistance lie at the heart of the struggle to break the cycle of hunger and poverty.
For its efforts to combat hunger, for its contribution to bettering conditions for peace in conflict-affected areas and for acting as a driving force in efforts to prevent the use of hunger as a weapon of war and conflict, WFP was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2020.
WFP Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021-2022
- Name Of Post = Programme Policy Officer
- Name Of Post = Security Assistant
- Name Of Post = Business Support Assistant
- Name Of Post = Aviation Associate
- Name Of Post = Pharmaceutical Quality Officer
Job Requirements | Qualification Information
Programme Policy Officer Post
- Education: Advanced University degree in Political Science, Public Administration, International Development, Development Economics or other relevant fields, or First University degree with 2 additional years of related work experience.
- Experience: Eight (8) or more years of relevant demonstratable work experience.
- Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English. Knowledge of the local language is added advantage.
Security Assistant Post
- Education: University Degree in the related functional area is desirable.
- Experience: Five or more progressive experience and among which 2 years in a functional area or related field
- Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Somali language is a must
Business Support Assistant Post
Education: Completion of secondary school education.
Experience: Four or more years of progressively responsible work experience in the relative business stream with experience in general administrative work.
Experience in Accounting or other financial services and Human Resources is an added advantage.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English. Knowledge of the local language is added advantage.
Aviation Associate Post
- Education: Completion of secondary school education. Post-secondary certificate in air traffic control, flight dispatch, aeronautical engineering or related field is essential.
- Experience: Five years of progressive work experience in the air transport or air movement field or related area.
- Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in English.
Pharmaceutical Quality Officer Post
- A University degree from a recognized academic institution in one or more of the following areas is required: pharmacy, chemistry, biology, biochemistry or related subjects relevant to the pharmaceutical quality of medicinal products, or as required by local legislation for the supervision of medicinal product distribution.
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience is required in pharmaceutical distribution or manufacturing, preferably in the quality and/or compliance fields
- Professional work experience relevant to scientific, regulatory and quality assessments of medicinal products, vaccines, or biotherapeutics.
- Experience of quality oversight of contractors and service providers.
- Experience working with humanitarian agencies (e.g. UNICEF, MSF, GAVI).
- Familiar with health and other regulatory authorities in low-income settings.
- Project management experience.
- Start Date: 9th Feb. 2021
- Last Date: 10th/ 7th/ 8th/ 9th/ March 2021
- Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
- We only accept applications sent via our online-application form on www.wfp.org/countries/ethiopia under Vacancies.
- Please forward the application and CV, in English through the stated website no later than 10th/ 7th/ 8th/ 9th/ March 2021.
- For general information about the WFP Ethiopia, please consult www.wfp.org/countries/ethiopia
- Programme Policy Officer Advertisement
- Security Assistant Advertisement
- Business Support Assistant Advertisement
- Aviation Associate Advertisement
- Aviation Associate
- Pharmaceutical Quality Officer Advertisement
- Advertisement Details
World Food Programme (WFP Ethiopia)
Ras Mekonen St, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: +251 11 551 5188
Official Website: www.wfp.org/countries/ethiopia
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia in 2021