VSO Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
VSO is the world’s leading international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty. Working in 24 countries around the world, our unique role in international development is to place committed volunteers with carefully selected organisations where their skills can have the greatest impact. As a VSO volunteer you’ll live and work in some of the world’s poorest communities. By sharing your unique skills and experience you’ll help generate new ideas and new ways of doing things, helping the communities you work in lift themselves out of poverty. We’re not about delivering quick fixes, but instead we focus on long-lasting, sustainable change, that will impact generations to come. Join us as a VSO volunteer and help us work towards our vision of a world without poverty.
VSO Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021
|Technical Lead-Livelihoods and Youth||N/A|
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Science or relevant field with strong experience around youth program design and engagement
- Minimum of 8 years’ work experience in relevant sector preferably significant portion of it to be in Youth Livelihoods interventions, Youth leadership, engagement and mobilisation
- Minimum of five years’ work experience in INGO or Donor world
- Excellent understanding of the country’s socio-economic development, livelihoods opportunities, youth engagement platforms, and the private sector
- Experience of program development focused on using/accessing assets in skills, social capital, finance and information and natural resources.
- Last Date – 14th March 2021
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
VSO Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website:- www.vsointernational.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2021