UNOPS would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
UNOPS supports the successful implementation of its partners’ peacebuilding, humanitarian and development projects around the world. Our mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Working in some of the world’s most challenging environments, our vision is to advance sustainable implementation practices, always satisfying or surpassing our partners’ expectations.
With over 7,000 personnel spread across 80 countries, UNOPS offers its partners the logistical, technical and management knowledge they need, wherever they need it.
A flexible structure and global reach means that we can quickly respond to our partners’ needs, while offering the benefits of economies of scale.
UNOPS Job Vacancies 2018-2019
|Human Resources Officer||N/A|
|Transactional Projects Manager||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- Finance Associate:- Completion of secondary school or equivalent. Diploma or certificatio…
- Human Resources Officer:- A Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Admi…
- Transactional Projects Manager:- Education Advanced University Degree in Project Management, Business Ad…
(More Experience Please Check Official Notification).
UNOPS Important Dates
- Last Date:- 21st May & 18th May 2018.
UNOPS Application Form
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website:- www.unops.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2018
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2018
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2018
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2018