Unilever Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The site SHE Manager has overall responsibility for managing Safety, Health & Environment improvement activities to achieve excellence at the site level. S/he works with site Supply Chain teams to develop the local SHE Strategy and improvement plans in order to achieve sustainable SHE excellence by reducing injuries, illnesses and environmental impact as measured in the core KPIs. Where geographical proximity, size and complexity permit, this role may cover more than one site.
Unilever Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2021-2022
- At least six-year experience in security management- Working with police forces is an added advantage.
- University graduate or Senior Police/ military background
- Relevant Security training in Operations & investigations
- 1-3 years experience in Security
- Sound understanding of principles in the protection of company information, including computer bases.
- Computer Literate No Criminal Record
- Agile, constantly curious, and courageous
- Driven, Leader, passionate for high performance
- Last Date:- 6th March 2021.
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Unilever Ethiopia, Ethiopia-Addis Ababa-Addis Ababa-ETH Office Addis Ababa
Official Website:- www.unilever.com
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2021