UNHCR Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was created in 1950, during the aftermath of the Second World War, to help millions of Europeans who had fled or lost their homes. We had three years to complete our work and then disband.
Today, over 68 years later, our organization is still hard at work, protecting and assisting refugees around the world.
UNHCR Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2021-2022
|Associate Field Officer||N/A|
EDUCATION/QUALIFICATION: – University degree in law, international law, international relations, political sciences, social sciences or related fields of discipline. The degree must have been obtained in an accredited institution listed under whed.net.
-3 years relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or 2 years relevant experience with Graduate degree; or 1 year relevant experience with Doctorate degree in child protection, gender, SGBV or human rights.
– Experience in the humanitarian field
– Experience in working with conflict affected populations
– Experience in programming, coordination, monitoring and evaluation.
– Excellent drafting skills.
– Computer literacy including database management skills.
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
– Flexibility and diplomacy
- Last Date:- 31st March 2021
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
UNHCR Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website:- www.unhcr.org/ethiopia.html
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2021