UNDP Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021: UNDP Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for National Consultant Training and Procedures Specialist – Elections jobs opening for Sep. 2020.
UNDP Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
UNDP first signed its agreement of cooperation with Ethiopia back in February 1981. Since then, UNDP has focused on providing Ethiopia with strategic support to build the capacity of national institutions to enhance the country’s development results. Moreover, UNDP’s interventions prioritise long-term development impacts to build a resilient nation by informing policies, as well as implementing activities at the community level.
- Education: Master’s degree in Law, Political Sciences, International Relations, or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in legal practice;
- Experience in the national or international context in training
- The post requires considerable cultural and political sensitivity and an ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with the UN in general and UNDP procedures in particular and/or previous experience with the UN is an asset.
UNDP Ethiopia Important Dates
- Last Date:- 26-Oct-2020
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Ethiopia Country Office
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Post Box No. 5580,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel: 251-11-551-5177 Fax: +251-11-551-4599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Official Website:- www.et.undp.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2020
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2020
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2020