UNDP Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
UNDP first signed its agreement of cooperation with Ethiopia back in February 1981. Since then, UNDP has focused on providing Ethiopia with strategic support to build the capacity of national institutions to enhance the country’s development results. Moreover, UNDP’s interventions prioritise long-term development impacts to build a resilient nation by informing policies, as well as implementing activities at the community level.
UNDP Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2021-2022
- Master’s level university degree or higher in development finance or related fields (e.g. economics with a strong specialization in finance issues).
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in regulatory institutions (e.g. central banks) and/or financial institutions (e.g. commercial banks, investment banks, pension funds) and/or development finance institutions (DFIs);
- Hands-on experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development finance projects;
- Demonstrated ability to raise funds from diverse sources;
- Proficiency with standard office software;
- Proven ability to work independently or under pressure and handle multiple activities;
- Stamina, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
UNDP Ethiopia Important Dates
- Last Date:- 06/02/2021
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Ethiopia Country Office
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Post Box No. 5580,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel: 251-11-551-5177 Fax: +251-11-551-4599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Official Website:- www.et.undp.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia in 2021