Total Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019: Total Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Young Graduate jobs opening for June 2018.
Total Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
TOTAL ETHIOPIA S.C. would like to announce that it is working to create an opportunity for young graduates to apply their academic lessons in the real business world and identify competent graduates in our region (Total Africa & Middle East) who will enhance their career path by enrolling in the young graduate program.
We are therefore thrilled to welcome fresh graduates seeking for a rewarding professional international working experience. The objective of this program is to give young graduates an opportunity for international exposure with a focus on the three main business lines: Commercial, Technical, & Finance. The successful candidate will spend the entire program in the same business line. The duration of the full program is 18 months: with six months local assignment and 12months international assignment in the other African Affiliates of Total.
Total Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019
Minimum Education Qualification
- BA in Marketing, Economics, Management, Accounting, or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- – Be a fresh graduate and/or with less than one year of post graduate work experience;
- – With cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 and above
- – Must be geographically mobile;
- – Must be inquisitive, adaptable to different environments,
- – Have good team work spirit and upholds values of Total Attitude: Cross Functionality, Mutual Support,
- – Boldness and Listening
- – Have a good command of English
- – Having good command of French is an advantage
- – Competent women are encouraged to apply
Last Date:- 10 days of this advertisement.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their updated CV and photocopies of relevant documents to Human Resource & Public Affairs Department at Head Office ROOSEVELT AVENUE B & B BUILDING, online through CAREERS http://www.total.com/ , ethiojobs.net, or send through post office within 10 days of this advertisement.
Human Resource & Public Affairs Department
Tell No. 251 11 465 11 25 Fax: 251 11 465 10 39 P.O.Box 1462
TOTAL ETHIOPIA S.C.
Official Website:- www.totalethiopia.com