The Kaizen Company Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021: The Kaizen Company Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Chief of Party jobs opening for October 2020.
The Kaizen Company is an incubator for innovative, scalable solutions that address emerging market challenges and opportunities. Our proven solutions catalyze locally-driven development and spur sustainable entrepreneurship and investments. We leverage existing knowledge, new technologies, local peer networks, and innovative business models to support local reforms that are sustained through market forces.
The Kaizen Company Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021
|Chief of Party – Ethiopia Organizational Development Activity||N/A|
|Chief of Party – Strengthening Accountable Governance and Civic Engagement in Ethiopia||N/A|
Chief of Party – Ethiopia Organizational Development Activity
- At least ten years of experience leading projects in developing countries, preferably including experience in Sub-Saharan Africa and Ethiopia.
- An advanced university degree in relevant subject areas, preferably in Organizational Development, Capacity Building, International Development, or other related fields.
- A proven record of excellent management, leadership, decision-making, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience driving improvements in organizational health from the inside of organizations, including the reform and redesign of human resource, strategy, internal communications, or other OD-supportive functions.
- Experience supporting organizational professional development and implementing innovative approaches to improve organizational health.
- Experience managing USG-issued contracts or otherwise demonstrated knowledge of USG Federal Acquisition Requirements.
- The ideal candidate will have a balance of multinational private sector, international development, and U.S. Government experience.
Chief of Party – Strengthening Accountable Governance and Civic Engagement in Ethiopia
- Advanced degree in political or social science, international development, or a related field.
- At least 10 years professional experience in development working with government bodies and managing organizational change activities.
- Work experience with the Government of Ethiopia, capacity building, and democracy and human rights CSOs and NGOs
- Demonstrated ability to establish productive relationships with senior government officials, the private sector, civil society, and donor community
- Proven leadership in the design, management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of similar-sized donor-supported programs.
- Previous work experience in Sub-Saharan Africa, specifically in Ethiopia.
- Skills in high level strategic visioning and leadership, preferably with experience in managing complex activities involving coordination with multiple partner institutions.
- Strong communication skills, in written and oral English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to successfully convene diverse, multidisciplinary groups.
- Previous experience managing US Government-funded programs of similar scale and scope, including particularly USAID programs.
- Last Date: Please Check Advt.
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
The Kaizen Company Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website: www.thekaizencompany.com
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2020
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2020
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2020