TechnoServe Addis Ababa would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
TechnoServe works with enterprising people in the developing world to build competitive farms, businesses and industries. We are a nonprofit organization that develops business solutions to poverty by linking people to information, capital and markets. Our work is rooted in the idea that given the opportunity, hardworking men and women in even the poorest places can generate income, jobs and wealth for their families and communities. With five decades of proven results, we believe in the power of private enterprise to transform lives.
TechnoServe Addis Ababa Job Vacancies 2018-2019
|Associate Program Manager||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- Bachelors degree in international relations, economics, business administration, or other relevant subject and at least three years of related professional experience required.
- Strong budget management and financial analysis skills, including proficiency in Excel.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Outstanding written communication skills including prior experience writing and editing donor-facing deliverables.
- Proven team player with strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to anticipate demand and manage multiple tasks and projects while meeting tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of rural development preferred.
- Proficiency in English required.
- All applicants must have indefinite work eligibility in Ethiopia, Kenya, or the U.S. at the time of application.
- Post Date:- October 1, 2018.
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
TechnoServe Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website:- www.technoserve.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2018
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2018
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2018
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2018