Social Impact Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Social Impact (SI) is a US based international development management consulting firm. SI’s mission is to improve the effectiveness of international development programs in improving people’s lives. We provide a full range of management consulting, technical assistance, and training services to strengthen international development programs, organizations, and policies. We provide services globally in the areas of monitoring and evaluation, strategic planning, project and program design, organizational capacity building, and gender and social analysis. SI services cross-cut all development sectors including democracy and governance, health, education, the environment, and economic growth. SI’s clients include US government agencies such as USAID, the Millennium Challenge Corporation, the US Department of State, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and non-profits. In Ethiopia, SI implements the Ethiopia Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Service (EPMES) Activity of USAID. The EPMES Activity provides monitoring and evaluation (M&E) services to the USAID/ Ethiopia Mission, which include external evaluation, performance monitoring technical support, and improving capacity for learning and adapting.
Social Impact Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2021-2022
|Qualitative and Quantitative Researcher||N/A (Various Posts)|
More Vacancies Social Impact Ethiopia
- Master’s degree or higher in a social science (Anthropology, Sociology, Economics, Statistics, Public Administration or Policy, Political Science) or another relevant field.
- At least 10 years of experience conducting rigorous evaluations using quantitative and qualitative methods as well as triangulating data from various sources.
- Extensive experience designing qualitative research protocols or questionnaires and overseeing data collection.
- Demonstrated experience conducting qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Proficiency with a qualitative analysis package (ATLAS.ti, NUD*IST, Code-A-Text, Ethnograph, AnSWR, NVivo, or other).
- Proficiency with a quantitative analysis package (STATA, SPSS, R, or other).
- Oral and written fluency in English.
- Post Date:- 24th Feb. 2021
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Social Impact Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website: socialimpact.com/field_office/ethiopia/
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2021