Social Impact Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020: Social Impact Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Local Consultant for Gender Analysis Activity & Team Leader – Gender Analysis Activity jobs opening for May 2019.
Social Impact Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Social Impact (SI) is a US based international development management consulting firm. SI’s mission is to improve the effectiveness of international development programs in improving people’s lives. We provide a full range of management consulting, technical assistance, and training services to strengthen international development programs, organizations, and policies. We provide services globally in the areas of monitoring and evaluation, strategic planning, project and program design, organizational capacity building, and gender and social analysis. SI services cross-cut all development sectors including democracy and governance, health, education, the environment, and economic growth. SI’s clients include US government agencies such as USAID, the Millennium Challenge Corporation, the US Department of State, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and non-profits. In Ethiopia, SI implements the Ethiopia Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Service (EPMES) Activity of USAID. The EPMES Activity provides monitoring and evaluation (M&E) services to the USAID/ Ethiopia Mission, which include external evaluation, performance monitoring technical support, and improving capacity for learning and adapting.
Social Impact Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020
|Local Consultant for Gender Analysis Activity & Team Leader – Gender Analysis Activity||N/A (Various Posts)|
- Minimum BA degree in gender studies, sociology, demography, development studies or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of development with a focus on gender, women’s rights/empowerment, gender analysis and integration in health, agriculture, food security, economic growth, democracy, governance, human rights, conflict resolution/mitigation, WASH and Disaster Risk Management (DRM) areas
- Fluent in English language
- Analytical and good-writing skills
- Master’s degree in gender studies, sociology, or development studies or related field. Ph.D. is strongly preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in the field of international development with a focus on gender, women’s rights, gender analysis and integration, preferably in East African context
- Experience designing and conducting gender assessments and analysis, including familiarity with qualitative data techniques and methodologies as well as an evaluation background.
- Prior experience working in Ethiopia and understanding of the local country context preferred
- Familiarity with USAID project cycle, gender policy and ADS205 ,
- The Team Leader must be available to be present in country to supervise all gender analysis field work
- Fluency in English language is required.
- Analytical and good writing skill
- Strong team management skills
- Post Date:- 7th May 2019
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Social Impact Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website: socialimpact.com/field_office/ethiopia/
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2019
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2019
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2019
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2019