SNV World Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020: SNV World Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Consultancy Assignment: Technical support for Piloting Larger Size Bio-digesters jobs opening for August 2018.
SNV World Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation. Founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago, we have built a long-term, local presence in 39 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Our global team of local and international advisors works with local partners to equip communities, businesses, and organizations with the tools, knowledge, and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development.
New Current Vacancies
New Current Vacancies SNV = Click Here
SNV World Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021
|Consultancy Assignment: Technical support for Piloting Larger Size Bio-digesters||N/A (Various Posts)|
Minimum Education Qualification
1. Team Composition & Tenure of the International Consultants
The team members must have the following qualification and field of expertise:
- Senior Technical Expert – with a master’s degree in civil engineering or another relevant technology field and minimum of 10 years’ experience in bio-digester technology, including design, estimation, construction, commission and training of larger size bio-digesters. If the master’s degree is not in civil engineering, but in other relevant engineering or science discipline, the bachelor’s degree must be in civil engineering with minimum 12 years’ experience in in bio-digester technology, including design, estimation, construction, commission and particularly training in developing countries; and
- Senior Finance Expert – with a master’s degree in business administration or finance and minimum of 10 years’ experience in business plan preparation or financial management, including preparation of feasibility study or detail feasibility study reports for larger size bio-digester projects in developing countries. If the master’s degree is not in business administration, but in other business or finance related disciplines, the bachelor’s degree must be in business administration with minimum of 12 years’ experience in business plan preparation or financial management, including preparation of feasibility study or detail feasibility study reports for larger size bio-digester projects in developing countries.
2. Pre-requisite for Application
The following are pre-requisite for interest applicants (if not met, such an application will not be evaluated):
a) Must be a legally registered consulting firm or another relevant organisation with minimum 3 years of operation completed (validated by audit reports or tax clearance reports).
- Last Date:- 17 September 2018.
- The detailed terms of reference and information on how to apply can be obtained by sending a request to Azeb Terefe using the following email address: aterefe@ snv.org or lendalkachew@ snv.org
- Interested firms should submit their proposals in a separate envelope by mentioning the Title, Financial & Technical Proposal as per the guiding documents in the TOR.
- SNV Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
- Please submit your application in hard copy to the address below, to be received on or before Monday 17 September 2018.
All submissions should be sent to:
SNV Ethiopia, Human Resource Office,
Africa Avenue; In front of the Millennium Hall; Next to the new Ethiopian Airlines five-star hotel under construction; 200 meter from the main road at the right side;
Telephone: +251 116 166 232 or +251 929 296 630
SNV World Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website:- www.snv.org/country/ethiopia
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2019
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2019
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2019
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2019