Simprints Technology Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Simprints empowers the existing mobile tools that governments and development organizations are already using to deliver essential services at the frontlines. Our goal is to radically disrupt the inaccurate way we currently track and deliver progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals, and instead build a world where every person counts in the fight against poverty.
Simprints Technology Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020
- Excellent academic foundation. An international education at degree level or higher in relevant topic.
- Strategic awareness. Exposure to, and a solid understanding of, developing and executing strategic business opportunities in Ethiopia.
- Nurturing talent and building cross-functional teams. Extensive experience of building and leading multicultural teams.
- Managing complexity. Strong project and program management experience working end-to-end on large, complex projects/programs.
- Inspiring communication. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with the ability to craft precise and compelling stories in both presentation and written formats.
- Proactive implementation. Proven track record of ‘getting things done’ with strong attention to detail and data-driven decision making
- Strong business development. 5+ years experience business development experience across Ethiopia or other countries.
- Last Date:- Please Check official Notification
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Simprints Technology Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website:- www.simprints.com
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2019
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2019
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2019
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2019