Simprints Addis Ababa would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Simprints’ biometric identification solution enables governments and development organisations to deliver essential services more transparently and effectively. Our goal is to radically disrupt the inaccurate way we currently track and deliver progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals, and instead build a world where every person counts in the fight against poverty. Since August 2016, we have launched projects in Bangladesh, Nepal, Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Malawi, Ethiopia, and Zimbabwe that collectively have reached over 150,000 beneficiaires. This is just the beginning. We are rapidly extending our reach, implementing projects across sectors and geographies, aiming to impact up to 4 million lives by the end of 2019.
Simprints Addis Ababa Job Vacancies 2019-2020
Experience deploying international projects (3+ years), ideally with an understanding of technology in frontline contexts. You should be excited about traveling to developing countries on deployments and working closely with our partners on a range of projects.
Excellent training skills. We work across multiple sectors and train a wide variety of stakeholders. You need to be able to tailor trainings for different settings, audiences, and use cases, and explain how Simprints adds value in different projects. You can actively listen and convey expectations, plans, and outcomes effectively.
Attention to detailt. You understand there are countless challenges in international development, and deep attention to detail matters to make projects work.
- Language skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Amharic, with the ability to craft precise and compelling stories in both presentation and written formats. Proficiency in additional Ethiopian languages a plus.
- High prioritisation and organisational skills. You understand time is our most valuable resource and can manage it strategically to achieve maximum impact for our beneficiaries.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills. Experience deploying technology products or using mobile data collection platforms would be advantageous.
- Empathy. You understand the needs of our partners and beneficiaries and care deeply about real impact.
- Strategic thinking. You proactively find challenges and offer creative ways to address them.
- Communication. You are able to communicate effectively across many levels, and build strong interpersonal relationships with project managers, engineers, and external stakeholders.
- Learning. You love learning new things and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Grit. You have a hands-on, can-do attitude and have the drive to dig deep into problems to discover pain points and solutions, and resilience to stay focused on a project to the end.
- Passion. If building technology that works in the fight against global poverty sounds exciting, we want to meet you.
- Last Date:- 03/05/2019
Send us a CV and a cover letter outlining why SImprints’ mission appeals to you.
Simprints Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website:- www.simprints.com/careers
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2019
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2019
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2019
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2019