Samaritan’s Purse Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the Church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020
|Program Development Officer||N/A|
- Maintain a personal relationship with and be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year College or university; or three to five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One year of college-level Biblical studies strongly preferred.
- Experience working for INGO’s, preferably in Africa.
- 3 years’ experience in grants/contracts management.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of donor requirements (USAID, OFDA, CIDA, UNHCR, WFP, CHF, etc.)
- Proven understanding of financial reports and budgeting preferred.
- Ability to develop and carry out work plans and solve problems independently.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment.
- Excellent knowledge of computer applications, in particular proficiency required in MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point.
- Post Date:- 13th Feb. 2019
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Samaritan’s Purse Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website:- www.samaritanspurse.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2019
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2019
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2019
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2019