RTI International Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019: RTI International Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Ethiopia Beyond-the-Grid Country Advisor & Transaction Advisor, East Africa jobs opening for Dec. 2018.
RTI International Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
RTI International is an independent, nonprofit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition. Clients rely on us to answer questions that demand an objective and multidisciplinary approach—one that integrates expertise across the social and laboratory sciences, engineering, and international development.
RTI International Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019
Ethiopia Beyond-the-Grid Country Advisor & Transaction Advisor, East Africa
Minimum Education Qualification
- Bachelor’s required with a Master’s preferred in engineering, finance, business or related fields;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the power sector with a preference for experience in East Africa;
- Master’s degree in a relevant technical field and 6 years’ relevant experience including substantive field experience in Africa or Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of experience
- Experience in managing International Development programs, ideally energy programs in Ethiopia.
- Experience working with energy companies, commercial investment banks, private equity and/or financial or legal services companies or firms in the international energy or finance sector.
- Significant management experience, with skills to analyze and resolve a wide range of problems arising in transaction structuring and project development.
- Significant experience of Sub-Saharan Africa off-grid energy sector, and ideally project finance.
- Experience of analyzing and structuring financial transactions, ideally of energy companies, including financial models and investment deals, including the provision of targeted technical assistance.
- Proven written and oral communication skills, teamwork and interpersonal skills dealing with high-level donor, government agency and private sector company staff.
- Skills in monitoring and evaluation of energy programs, a plus.
- Demonstrably nuanced understanding of the nexus between energy, poverty and gender, and a background in gender, energy and the environment, preferably with established social (gender) and economic analysis skills.
(More Details Please Check the Official Link)
- Last Date:- Last Date Please Check the Advertisement.
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
- Advertisement Details Ethiopia Beyond-the-Grid Country Advisor
- Advertisement Details Transaction Advisor, East Africa
- Post Objective 4 Lead, Senior Power Pool Advisor
RTI International Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website:- https://www.rti.org/impact/improving-reading-and-writing-ethiopia