Red Cross Society Ethiopian would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) was established by government decree on 8 July 1935 in the aftermath of the second Italian aggression over Ethiopia. ERCS began by providing humanitarian services to wounded soldiers and civilian victims. That same year on the 25 September 1935, ERCS was officially recognized as the 48th member of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
Safety and Security Coordinator Ethiopia Red Cross Society (ERCS) New Current Vacancies 2020- Last Date – 19th Oct. 2020
Red Cross Society Ethiopian Job Vacancies 2020-2021
- Second/First degree in finance/business administration, accounting and other related field of study.
- Work experience, 4/6 years of related work experience.
- Advanced level of excel and experience managing other accountancy programs;
- willing to learn new accountancy program
- Good command of English
- Last Date: 15th Oct. 2020
HOW TO APPLY:-We invite candidates meeting the required qualifications to fill out the employment application form from the official website of the Ethiopian Red Cross in vacancy menu http://www.redcrosseth.org/get-involved/vacancy and email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of this announcement on Oct 8th,2020.
Qualified women are strongly recommended to apply!
Address:- Ras Desta Dametew Avenue Addis Ababa ,Ethiopia
Tel:- +251-115-15-90-74/ +251-115-51-91-44/ +251-115-51-91-71
Official Website:- www.redcrosseth.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2020
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2020
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2020