Red Cross Society Ethiopian would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) was established by government decree on 8 July 1935 in the aftermath of the second Italian aggression over Ethiopia. ERCS began by providing humanitarian services to wounded soldiers and civilian victims. That same year on the 25 September 1935, ERCS was officially recognized as the 48th member of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
Red Cross Society Ethiopian Job Vacancies 2021-2022
- Name Of Post = Sr Accountant
- Name Of Post = Dispenser
- Name Of Post = Drug Warehouse Officer
- Name Of Post = Head, ERCS Sidama Regional Branch I
- Name Of Post = German Red Cross supported projects’ coordinator
- Name Of Post = Finnish Red Cross supported projects’ Coordinator
Sr Accountant Post
- Second/First degree in Accounting/ Accounting & Finance and 6/8 years related work experience, out of which 2 years in a senior position(s)
- Skill in accounting software application ,Word , Excel, SAP, Peachtree etc.
- Diploma in Pharmacy and License from health office.
- Related work experience 2 years
Drug Warehouse Officer Post
- First degree in Pharmacy
- Relevant work experience 4 years
Head, ERCS Sidama Regional Branch I Post
- Second degree/first degree in Management/ Public Administration/ Disaster Risk Management/ Public Health/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Social Psychology/ Social Anthropology/ Rural & Local Development Studies/ Governance & Development Studies.
- Related work experience 8/10 years related work experience, out of which 3 years in managerial position(s)
German Red Cross supported projects’ coordinator Post
- MSC/BSC degree in Disaster Risk Management/ Disaster Risk management and sustainable development/Development studies/project management/Agricultural Economics/Natural resource management/ Climate change and development.
Finnish Red Cross supported projects’ Coordinator Post
- MSC/BSC degree in Disaster Risk Management/ Project management/ Development studies/ Agricultural Economics/ Environmental health/Public health.
- 8/10 years of relevant work experience in second degree and first degree respectively in relevant areas.
- Last Date: 4th March 2021
Interested applicants should submit supporting documents with CV and Application letter. Candidates should in their application letters clearly indicate the position she/he is applying for. Applications should be submitted by the following email address.
We invite candidates meeting the required qualifications to fill out the employment application form from the official website of the Ethiopian Red Cross in vacancy menu http://www.redcrosseth.org/get-involved/vacancy and email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of this announcement on 4th March 2021.
Application Form (Note: Please use Adobe Reader 9 and above to fill the form)
Address:- Ras Desta Dametew Avenue Addis Ababa ,Ethiopia
Tel:- +251-115-15-90-74/ +251-115-51-91-44/ +251-115-51-91-71
Official Website:- www.redcrosseth.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2021