Red Cross Society Ethiopian Job Vacancies 2020-2021: Red Cross Society Ethiopian has recently publish an advertisement notification for Community Resilience & DRR–Program Coordination Support Specialist (Resilience & DRR-PCSS) jobs opening for Feb. 2020.
Red Cross Society Ethiopian would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) was established by government decree on 8 July 1935 in the aftermath of the second Italian aggression over Ethiopia. ERCS began by providing humanitarian services to wounded soldiers and civilian victims. That same year on the 25 September 1935, ERCS was officially recognized as the 48th member of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
Red Cross Society Ethiopian Job Vacancies 2020-2021
|Community Resilience & DRR–Program Coordination Support Specialist (Resilience & DRR-PCSS)||N/A|
- Master degree in Social Science/Development Studies or other relevant field related to food, water security and disaster risk management or first degree in these same fields with equivalent of proven work experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience (for master degree) or 10 years’ experience (for first degree) in disaster risk reduction, climate change adaptation, overall resilience strengthening, food and livelihood security, natural resource management and extensive field experience,
- Proved experience and skills in donor reporting in English.
- Basic knowledge of ecosystem management and restoration
- Experience in participatory planning and review techniques;
- Experience with Red Cross and Red Crescent is an added value;
- Strong capacity building and facilitation skills is an advantage;
- Practical knowledge of computer skills;
- Strong experience in large scale Program Coordination, including narrative and financial reporting, financial management, budget control;
- Experience in coordination and networking with various stakeholders;
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with a minimum supervision and meeting deadlines without compromising qualities
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Willing to abide by and respect Red Cross/Red Crescent Principles and Values
- Last Date: 26th Feb. 2020
Interested applicants are required to fill the employment application form below and email on or before the closing date of this announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified women are strongly recommended to apply!
Please note that we ONLY consider those who filled in the application form and send us back. We regret to inform that we do not accept others CV and documents at this stage
Address:- Ras Desta Dametew Avenue Addis Ababa ,Ethiopia
Tel:- +251-115-15-90-74/ +251-115-51-91-44/ +251-115-51-91-71
Official Website:- www.redcrosseth.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2020
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2020
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2020