Qatar Airways Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 150 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
Travel today involves a mix of short, medium and long-haul segments, with more people travelling than ever before. With the breadth of network coverage today, virtually no destination is unreachable. This is why the commitment to service is paramount; as our guests are travelling farther and more frequently than ever before, the experience on board is an important part of the journey itself.
Qatar Airways Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019
|Airport Services Duty Officer||N/A|
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Manager. You will monitor the activities of all flights, staff and GHA as well as third party contractors to ensure an efficient operation that runs safely and punctually, on a daily basis. You will also ensure punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Responsible for the day to day operations and acts as a liaison between the airport service providers and users
- Provides input and recommendations to management to improve the effectiveness of the daily operations
- Responsible for ensuring passenger and aircraft handling conform to safety and security requirements
- Manage and control manpower on the shift to optimise utilisation and maintain staff morale and discipline
- Conduct spot-checks on operations and staff to ensure adequate standards are maintained
- Responsible for resolving customer problems and complains effectively and liaising with all departments including customer relations to provide resolution.
To be effective in this role, you will need a bachelors degree combined with a minimum of four years of job-related experience with three of those years in an airline or reputed GHA at the supervisory level. You will need a good understanding of Qatar Airways Conditions of Carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures in accordance with ICAO and IATA and local authorities. You will also require knowledge of weight and balance, ramp handling and dangerous goods regulations.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
- Last Date:- 22-Jul-2018.
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Qatar Airways Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website:- www.qatarairways.com/en/destinations/flights-to-addis-ababa.html
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2018
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2018
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2018
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2018