PRIN International Job Vacancies 2018-2019: PRIN International has recently publish an advertisement notification for Gender Specialist (Female), Public Health Specialist, etc. jobs opening for May 2018.
PRIN International would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
PRIN International Consultancy and Research Services PLC is a rapidly-expanding Ethiopian consultancy business established in 2006 by highly-qualified education and management specialists.Â Our team has rich local and international work experience in areas of organisational development, monitoring and evaluation, research, training and teaching. PRIN envisions becoming one of the leading educationand socio-economic development consultancy firms in Sub-Saharan Africa.
PRIN International Consultancy and Research Services is an Ethiopian international private limited company, which has been growing rapidly since its establishment in 2006 . The Firm houses many experienced and talented national and international specialists in the areas of Education, Health, Agriculture, Economics, Statistics, Development Studies, Management, Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, Monitoring and Evaluation, Its main office is based in Addis Ababa and has branches Bahir Dar, Gondar, Hawassa, Adama, and Dire Dawa in (Ethiopia), and Nirobi (Kenya). The Firm provides high-quality educational, health, management, agricultural and development consultancy and research services; short-term trainings; project performance evaluation and socio-economic studies to public institutions, private enterprises, international organizations, and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) by using up-to-date knowledge and state-of-art technology. PRIN manages to develop a highly dynamic, vibrant, and learning organization; which envisions becoming one of the leading consultancy and research firms in Africa.
PRIN International Job Vacancies 2018-2019
|Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist||01|
|Gender Specialist (Female)||01|
|Public Health Specialist||01|
|Graphics designer and Layout Specialist||01|
Minimum Education Qualification
- MSc/MA degree in a field relevant to Monitoring and Evaluation such as Public Health, Health Monitoring and Evaluation, Health Economics, Project Management, Economics, Sociology/Social Works, Demography, Development studies or related fields of study. PhD in similar disciplines is advantageous. The specialist should have at least five years of monitoring and evaluation experience in diverse governmental and/or bilateral and multilateral donor funded projects. Those who have experience in designing and/or evaluating USAID, UN, INGO or WB projects have competitive advantage. S/he should have a demonstrated track-record in successfully managing both qualitative and quantitative data using state-of-art software and data analysis techniques as well as an excellent report writing skill. The specialist should be able to present (name & contact address of) at least three projects that have been monitored or evaluated in the last three years.
- MA in Gender Studies, public health, Health promotion, Economics, sociology and monitoring and evaluation, health project management, social work, or related fields. PhD in similar disciplines is advantageous. The specialist should have significant gender related experience of diverse governmental and/or bilateral and multilateral donor funded gender based projects. Those who are aware of USAID policies and procedures have competitive advantage. The applicant is required to have In-depth knowledge, demonstrated experience and understanding of gender equality issues in Ethiopia, especially related to the sexual and reproductive health sector, including sexual and gender-based violence, early forced marriage and other harmful traditional practices; and issues related to women economic empowerment, including private sector development and be a creative, innovative and strategic thinker, and will have an excellent knowledge in USAID Gender Framework, communication skills (written and spoken English), analytical skill of the current gender situation of the country, reporting, organizational, interpersonal and cross-cultural skills; and finally proven ability to produce results. The candidate should have a minimum 5 years of demonstrated professional experience in delivering gender mainstreaming technical advice, training as well as program evaluation in Ethiopia or abroad. The specialist should be able to present (name and addresses of) at least three gender based projects that have been monitored or evaluated in the last three years.
- MSc in Public Health, Nutrition Science, Health Economics, Health Monitoring and Evaluation, Health Project Management or related field of studies. PhD in similar disciplines is advantageous. The specialist should have significant nutrition and health related experience of diverse governmental and/or bilateral and multilateral donor funded projects. The applicant is required to be a creative, innovative and strategic thinker, and will have an excellent communication skills (written and spoken English), analytical skill of the current nutrition and health situation of the country, reporting, organizational, interpersonal and cross-cultural skills; and finally proven ability to produce results. The candidate should have at least five years working with nutrition and health organizations on Results Based Management (RBM); and having relevant and demonstrable working experience in providing food security and nutrition technical advice to international donor agencies on large international development projects, including cooperating with key stakeholders in Ethiopia (i.e. donors, UN agencies, International Health Institutions, Government of Ethiopia’s line ministries and agencies); demonstrated experience in demand creation and community mobilization for community and facility-based health services; and has received training on nutrition mainstreaming in the health, community mobilization and related topics. The specialist should be able to present (name) at least three nutrition and health based projects that have been monitored or evaluated in the last two to three years.
(more Details Please Check the Advertisement)
Last Date:- 10 working days after this announcement is posted on the newsletter or job-seekers’ website.Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Application procedure: Interested and qualified applicants should submit soft copies of their scanned educational and work experience testimonial documents, CVs, and application letter stating the specific position that suits to them through the following secured email addresses:
You can confirm your application or seek clarification by calling at + 251 (0)911840964/0929104870.
PRIN International Consuttancy
& Research Services PLC
Veka sub-city woreda: 08 House No. :100
Close to British Embassy
Official Website:- prininternational.com
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2018
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2018
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2018
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2018