Population Council Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Population Council seeks a Project Director / Associate I for a future girls’ education project in Ethiopia. The Project Director / Associate I will lead the girls’ education project, scaling up a safe spaces program for out-of-school girls in four cities of Ethiopia. He/she will oversee all aspects of the program, ensuring timely implementation of activities and successful implementation of the project.
The Population Council conducts research to address critical health and development issues. Our work allows couples to plan their families and chart their futures. We help people avoid HIV infection and access life-saving HIV services. And we empower girls to protect themselves and have a say in their own lives.
We conduct research and programs in more than 50 countries. Our New York headquarters supports a global network of offices in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Population Council Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019
|Associate I and Project Director||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- Master degree and eight years experience or PhD and 4 years experience in public health, social sciences or related discipline.
- Extensive experience and proven track record in management of large project as well as working with a range of governmental and nongovernmental partners.
- Experience in Ethiopia and knowledge of Amharic language is a distinct advantage.
- Experience with managing DFID grants is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel extensively in Ethiopia.
- Last Date:- 10th May 2018.
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Population Council Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website:- www.popcouncil.org/research/ethiopia
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2018
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2018
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2018
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2018