Plan International Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2021-2022: Plan International Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Gender Equality Coordinator-Maternity Cover jobs opening for Feb. 2021.
Plan International Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Plan International is an independent non-profit organization that advances children’s well-being and equality for girls. Working in building powerful partnerships for children for over 75 years and present in 70 countries, Plan International strives for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children while working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners. Plan International Ethiopia is looking for Technical and Finance Lead for SNNP Program Area , Hawassa Office who will be reporting to the Chief of Party.
New Current Vacancies Plan International
Plan International Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2021-2022
- Name Of Post – Gender Equality Coordinator-Maternity Cover = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Graduate degree social studies discipline, preferably post-graduate (master’s or higher) Degree in a gender equality, human rights, development studies – specializing on gender and development or social development related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the development sector, including field and management experience.
- Advanced professional development and experience in gender equality programming and sexual and reproductive health/rights programming.
- Excellent knowledge of child and women’s rights and gender justice, particularly relating to sexual and reproductive health rights and child, early and forced marriage.
- Significant experience leading gender equality, inclusion in complex international organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and delivering workshops and trainings on gender equality that are participatory and needs-based.
- Compelling influencer and communicator – able to inspire, build consensus and bring people together around a common agenda.
- Experience with a diverse set of stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including from policy-makers and senior management to local government and implementing partners, as well as community leaders and beneficiaries.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, collaboration experience, creativity and willingness to innovate
- Experience drafting project reporting and monitoring project progress
- Post Date : 3rd March 2021
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Plan International Ethiopia
Location: Hawassa, Adis Ababa
Official Website:- plan-international.org/ethiopia
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2021