Plan International Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Plan International is an independent non-profit organization that advances children’s well-being and equality for girls. Working in building powerful partnerships for children for over 75 years and present in 70 countries, Plan International strives for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children while working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners. Plan International Ethiopia is looking for Technical and Finance Lead for SNNP Program Area , Hawassa Office who will be reporting to the Chief of Party.
Plan International Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021
- Name Of Post – Finance Officer = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- B.A. degree in Accounting. At least five years of relevant experience (after graduation) with Financial processing
- Open to new idea.
- Working knowledge at NGO environment.
- Flexible behaviour.
- Knowledge of accounting and Ethiopian tax laws
- Good analytical skill and Personal judgement
Skills Specific to the Post
- Knowledge on computer applications; Excel, word, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Who can manage stress full working environment
- Post Date : 17-Nov-2020
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Plan International Ethiopia
Location: Hawassa, Adis Ababa
Official Website:- plan-international.org/ethiopia
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2020
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2020
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2020