Plan International Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021: Plan International Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Project Officer-PASEWAY and Business Development Coordinator jobs opening for March 2020.
Plan International Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Plan International is an independent non-profit organization that advances children’s well-being and equality for girls. Working in building powerful partnerships for children for over 75 years and present in 70 countries, Plan International strives for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children while working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners. Plan International Ethiopia is looking for Technical and Finance Lead for SNNP Program Area , Hawassa Office who will be reporting to the Chief of Party.
New Vacancies Plan International Ethiopia
|Finance Officer||Addis Ababa, AA, ET||13-Mar-2020|
|Lead Child Protection||Addis Ababa, AA, ET||March 29, 2020|
Plan International Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021
|Project Officer-PASEWAY and Business Development Coordinator||N/A (Various Posts)|
Educational Qualification and Experience
- BSc /BA Degree in Economics, Rural development, Agriculture , Development studies and other related fields with at least 5 years relevant experience of which at least two years’ experience with NGOs for Youth Economic Empowerment and Employment projects.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation – of Youth Economic Empowerment.
- Demonstrated experience of working with youth Job Placement/entrepreneurship schemes in economic empowerment sector.
- Previous experience of working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Extensive knowledge on Vocational Education, Economic Security, Job Placement, Youth Employment and Entrepreneurship.
- Understand organisational principles, systems and have the ability to provide support to staff working at community level.
- Understanding of integrated development issues, participatory approaches to development, child-rights programming, participatory Monitoring, Evaluation and Research systems and processes preferred.
- Proven knowledge of youth employment and entrepreneurship issues and contemporary practices in Ethiopia..
- Knowledge & understanding of Plan’s vision, mission values.
- Conceptual and strategic thinking skills.
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships with colleagues
- Have good writing and oral communication skills, including presentation.
- Understands budgetary processes including planning, monitoring and reporting.
- Ability to work in team l and communicate effectively.
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and to think and plan
- Proficient in computer skills and use of relevant software and other applications
- Last Date: 3rd Feb. & 6th Feb. 2020
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Plan International Ethiopia
Location: Hawassa, Adis Ababa
Official Website:- plan-international.org/ethiopia
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2020
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2020
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2020