Plan International Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2021-2022: Plan International Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Emergency Finance Coordinator, Coordinator, Log and Administration, Logistics and Administration Officer jobs opening for March 2021.
Plan International Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Plan International is an independent non-profit organization that advances children’s well-being and equality for girls. Working in building powerful partnerships for children for over 75 years and present in 70 countries, Plan International strives for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children while working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners. Plan International Ethiopia is looking for Technical and Finance Lead for SNNP Program Area , Hawassa Office who will be reporting to the Chief of Party.
Plan International Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2021-2022
- Name Of Post = Emergency Finance Coordinator
- Name Of Post = Coordinator, Log and Administration
- Name Of Post = Logistics and Administration Officer
Emergency Finance Coordinator Posts
- Education at BA Degree level or equivalent vocational study in fields such as Accounting and Finance
- At least 5 years of relevant experience out of which 1 year as a coordinator
- Experience of International NGO grant management systems and financial regulations
- Knowledge of Grants Administration especially system management and donor compliance in reporting of diverse institutional donors (EU, USAID, ECHO, UNICEF, GFFO, DFID
- Knowledge of the requirements of the major emergency donors and experience in budgeting and reporting to donors.
Coordinator, Log and Administration Posts
- Education at BA Degree level such as Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Management, Economics and any other related field of studies
- 5 (five) years demonstrated relevant logistics and supply chain related work experience out of which 2 (two) years must be in a supervisory position with management responsibility in a Corporate, UN or NGO environment
- Significant experience in large scale logistical function both emergency and development programs
- Demonstrable driving qualification and experience
Logistics and Administration Officer Posts
- Education: First Degree level or equivalent vocational study in fields such as Management, Human Resource Management or related fields
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience of International NGO or demonstrated equivalent combination
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and deal with a range of incoming enquires – organisation is key to the success of this role.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook, also keen knowledge and experience of the importance of databases and their role in providing accurate management information.
- Able to form and maintain effective working relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations,
- Languages required
- Fluency in English language is essential
- In addition to Amharic, Knowledge of other Local Languages is a desirable
- Post Date : 17th March 2021
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
- Emergency Finance Coordinator, Advertisement
- Coordinator, Log and Administration, Advertisement
- Logistics and Administration Officer Advertisement
- Advertisement Details
Plan International Ethiopia
Location: Hawassa, Adis Ababa
Official Website:- plan-international.org/ethiopia
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2021