OXFAM Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Oxfam has been working in Ethiopia since 1974, devoted to empowering people against poverty. In 2015-16, the organisation consolidated its efforts to meet the needs of the most vulnerable and has reached close to one million people across Ethiopia with life-saving humanitarian assistance. Oxfam’s Humanitarian programme currently operates through five field bases with more than 150 staff – four in Somali region (Jijiga, Daghabur, Kebredehar and Warder), and Gambella. The development team currently operates in Oromia, Amhara, Tigray and Somali region.
OXFAM Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2021-2022
|Finance and Grants Manager||N/A|
- Minimum bachelor’s degree with relevant professional qualification (i.e., ACCA, CIMA, ACA or CPA).
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience in similar management position and have demonstrated experience with international development sector.
- Familiarity with the rights-based approach and a commitment to a gender sensitive approach
- Strong knowledge of accounting regulations for non-profit organisations.
- Experience of monitoring budgets and systems development.
- Experience of using an accounting software package.
- Has excellent analytical and communication skills and demonstrable ability to think strategically, innovatively and practically to improve programme quality.
- Has good communication skills and fluent command of English both in writing and speaking. Knowledge of written and spoken French is an advantage.
- Have well developed interpersonal, intercultural and team skills and proven ability to be flexible and sensitive in demanding situations.
- Gender knowledge and cultural sensitivity with a strong commitment and understanding of the values and principles of Oxfam.
- Knowledge of local finance and tax legislation
- Experience of developing monitoring and reporting systems
- Last Date:- 23rd March 2021
Please click on the “apply” button to start the application process. Please upload an up-to-date CV and a covering letter, clearly explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – usually within 2 weeks of the closing date.
OXFAM Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website:- www.oxfam.org/en/countries/ethiopia
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2021