NIMEI Admission Criteria 2017: The Ministry of Education, in collaboration with the Ministry of Health, has been implementing a new curriculum designed to train medical practitioners
Currently training is being conducted in ten universities and three hospitals across the country, all of whom have teaching hospitals, health centers and community attachment sites. Interested applicants who fulfil the above requirement can submit their application with CV and Copies of relevant documents.
2017 NIMEI Admission Criteria 2010 E.C.
The NIMEI the new national medical Education system which is a joint initiative by the two Ministries, the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.
- Candidates must have an Ethiopian nationality.
- Candidates should have any science education programs or natural science subjects recognized by the Higher Education institutions recognized by the Ministry of Education: OR
BA Degree in Accounting / Management / Economics or related field OR
Diploma in Business Administration or related fields with 4 years relevant experience.
- GPA for the GGD region (for example, Somali, Afar, Benishangul Gumuz and Peoples of the SNNPR in the region check the PDF below).
- Maximum Age 30 years.
- Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are invited to submit their CV along with non-returnable credentials within 6 working days from this announcement.
- The Ministry of Education Web site at http://www.moe.gov.et has an application form and a companion registration document so that the applicant can download the application form from the website and register at the nearest registration site.
- Must be delivered to the following address within 7 working days of this vacancy announcement.
- Ambo University
- Axum University
- Debre Berhan University
- Debre Markos University
- Dila University
- Dire Dawa University
- Lena University
- Wagner University
- Wolayta Sodo University
- Wola University
- Hospital Medical College – Addis Ababa
- Yirgalem Hospital Medecine College – Yerrail
- Adama Hospital Medecine College – Adama
The applicants who pass the exam and the applicants who pass the exam to the above mentioned universities will be determined in the center of classification.
Instruction of trainees
- Identify written and oral verbal skills for trainees who are eligible for training based on the criteria.
Support for trainees
- Government-sponsored food and lodging services are covered by the government for the trainees who qualify for the school. Female trainees are encouraged.
Information needed for training such as registration and testing days and placement at the Federal Ministry of Education website can be found at http://www.moe.gov.et.
- በአስራ አንዱ አዳዲስ ዩኒቨርሲቲዎች ለተመደባችሁ አዲስ ተማሪዎች ጥሪው በመገናኛ ብዙሀን እስኪገለጽላችሁ ድረስ በትዕግስት እንድትጠባበቁ
- WAFA COMMENT 3.pdf
- የ2010 የትምህርት ዘመን በአዲሱ የህክምና ስርዓተ ትምህርት አመልካቾች የቅበላ መስፈርትና ተዛማጅ ቅጾች
- የ2010 የትምህርት ዘመን የህክምና ትምህርት አመልካቾች የቅበላ መስፈርትና ተዛማጅ ቅጾች
- 2010 NIMEI admission criteria.pdf
- 2010 NIMEI registration form.pdf
- 2010 NIMEI recommendation format .pdf