Nia Foundation would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Nia Foundation is an indigenous non-profit making organization established with a vision of aspiring to see a concerned society whereby less privileged community groups enjoy quality of life to the best of their potentials in spite of their different abilities, disabilities and gender. It is lawfully operating under a renewed license by the Ethiopian Charities and Societies Agency registered as an Ethiopian Residents Charity Organization.
The Foundation is now engaged in the implementation of a project ‘Promoting Autism Friendly SRH Approaches’ in the capital city and deploys different strategies and a series of interventions to improve the SRH knowledge gap of and friendly SRH services for adolescents and youth with autism and related developmental disorders.
Relevant to the project, Nia Foundation seeks qualified candidates for the following vacant position;
Nia Foundation Job Vacancies 2018-2019
Minimum Education Qualification
– First Degree or equivalent in Public Health, Population Studies, Psychology, Special Needs, Statistics, Management or in other related fields obtained from recognized university/institution
– Minimum of three years proven experience in an NGO setting especially in the field of reproductive health and special needs/disability
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; great in both English and Amharic written and verbal communications
– Ability to work independently and produce excellent results
– Excellent word and data processing skills (Word, Excel etc.)
- Last Date:- May 25, 2018.
Interested applicants should send non-returnable copies of supporting documented with CV and application letter. Candidates should in their application letters also state the position they are applying for. Applications should be addressed to: email@example.com until Friday May 25, 2018.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted, and phone calls are not accepted.
Tel: +251-113-206160 / +251-911-210535
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Nifas Silk Lafto Sub City, Egypt Street, Woreda 04, House # 887
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia