Last Mile Health would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Our work began in Liberia’s remote, last mile communities, and is now growing globally. We’re partnering with countries to design and build community-based primary health systems. Together, we link community health workers with nurses, doctors, and midwives at community clinics. We train and support these teams of community and frontline health workers to bring life-saving services—from vaccines to maternal and neonatal care—to the doorsteps of people living far from care.
Last Mile Health Job Vacancy 2021-2022
- Bachelor’s degree with demonstrated experience in public health
- A minimum of 4-6 years of professional experience in one or more of the work areas highlighted in the job summary
- Work authorization in Ethiopia
- Ability to travel extensively within the region with limited support (dependent on COVID-19 travel limitations)
- Significant project management experience
- A proven track record of building and maintaining productive and lasting relationships with partners, such as governments, clinical entities, academic institutions
- Comfortableness working in teams as well as acting independently in the implementation of specific tasks, prioritizing, working under pressure, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to diplomatically navigate complex stakeholder dynamics, proactively problem-solve to negotiate, and achieve results and consensus with multiple influencers
- Robust knowledge management skills, including the advanced use of major office applications
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; ability to use Excel to create charts, graphs, and pivot tables preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interface with diverse stakeholders in a range of multi-disciplinary settings
- Start Date: 24th Feb. 2021
- Last Date: Check Official Notification.
- Interested Applicants have to log on to Last Mile Health official website (org)
- After that go to “Careers section” then Click on “Recruitment of Technical Coordinator“
- Read the instructions carefully and click on Apply Now button
- Fill in the required information to register for Technical Coordinator Post
- Candidates need to enter a password of their choice.
- Note that name, father’s name, date of birth, email ID and mobile number cannot be changed
- On successful registration, email ID and password will be sent to candidates’ registered email ID.
Last Mile Health
City: Addis Ababa
Official Website: lastmilehealth.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2021