KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020: KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Country Representative Officer jobs opening for July 2019.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), the first deadliest infectious disease in the world. KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context.
We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB. We operate from a central office in The Hague in the Netherlands, a regional office in Central Asia and country offices worldwide. KNCV raises funds from private, institutional, corporate, and government donors. KNCV’s main funding source is the USAID funded Challenge TB project, which is also implemented in 22 countries.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020
|Country Representative Officer||N/A|
- Masters’ degree in a relevant field (Public Health or equivalent)
- Knowledge of and international experience with Public Health and health services and with international TB developments in developing and transitioning countries
- Knowledge of and experience in training, mentoring and coaching
- Experience in TB control & program management in a senior position
- Experience in resource mobilization and proposal development
- Demonstrated skills as an organization representative and as a manager of a similar type of organization
- Advanced knowledge with relevant software applications
- Excellent verbal and written skills of English and one other relevant language.
- Last Date:- 11th July 2019
You can apply for this position by submitting your CV, including a motivation letter and 3 professional references, before July 11th, 2019.
Please note that we only consider the applications that are received through the KNCV website. Applicants that are sent to recruit email account are not taken into consideration.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website:- www.kncvtbc.org/en/
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2019
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2019
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2019
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2019