KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020: KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Research Officer jobs opening for Dec. 2019.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), the first deadliest infectious disease in the world. KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context.
We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB. We operate from a central office in The Hague in the Netherlands, a regional office in Central Asia and country offices worldwide. KNCV raises funds from private, institutional, corporate, and government donors. KNCV’s main funding source is the USAID funded Challenge TB project, which is also implemented in 22 countries.
New Current Vacancies
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020
Who are we looking for?
- Masters’ or corresponding degree in epidemiology, health economics, statistics, medicine, pharmacy, or in international health;
- At least 3 years’ experience primarily in the field of health research in an international organization preferably on TB/TB-HIV,
- Knowledge of and experience with epidemiological and statistical analysis in the field of public health;
- Knowledge of and experience with quantitative and qualitative epidemiological research techniques;
- Skills in applying statistical software for data validation and data analysis;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently;
- Ability to cope with stress and to organize and prioritize workload;
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English.
What do we offer?
- A full time (40 hours) fixed-term contract for a year, with the intention to extend the contract;
- An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where initiative is appreciated;
- A highly-motivated team of experienced, self-driven colleagues;
- The salary is dependent upon education and relevant working experience;
- KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has its own HR Manual.
- Last Date: 20 December 2019
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website:- www.kncvtbc.org/en/
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2019
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2019
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2019
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2019