IWMI East Africa would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The International Water Management Institute (IWMI) invites professional evaluator(s) to express their interest to conduct an evaluation of soil and water management work carried out in Ethiopia under the CGIAR Research Program on Water, Land and Ecosystems (WLE).
Experienced individual evaluators, consulting organizations, or a combination of individuals and/or consulting organizations, whether for-profit, non-profit, or academic institutions are eligible to apply for this consultancy.
IWMI East Africa Job Vacancies 2019-2020
|Evaluation of Soil and Water Management Work||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
All applicants should provide a brief EOI, no more than four single-spaced pages, which includes the following information:
- Name of Principal Investigator(s).
- Registered address, legal status, and e-mail address of the consulting organization.
- Contact person (name, title, phone number, Skype ID, e-mail address).
- Experience with R4D outcome evaluations.
- Experience with CGIAR.
- The general approach and methods recommended to accomplish the overall purpose and objectives of the WLE outcome evaluation, including the number of days needed to complete the assignment.
- Daily rate and anticipated total budget
- Availability to start in April 2019.
- Contact information of three professional referees who may be contacted, if you are short-listed for the consultancy.
- Full curriculum vitae of the Principal Evaluator and brief curriculum vitaes of members of the evaluating team.
In addition, all applicants should disclose all contractual or financial relationships with IWMI.
The Lead Evaluator should have the following qualifications:
- Proven knowledge and experience in the evaluation of large, complex research-for-development programs.
- Experience in using mixed methods to answer evaluative questions.
- A particular strength in theory-based evaluation design.
- A record of publications related to research-for-development evaluation.
- A recognized evaluator in the field of evaluation.
- Experience of working in Africa.
- Last Date:- March 20, 2019
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
International Water Management Institute (IWMI East Africa), Addis Ababa
Official Website:- eastafrica.iwmi.cgiar.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2019
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2019
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2019
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2019