INBAR Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
INBAR is seeking an experienced Technical Officer for Ethiopia for the execution of the Dutch-Sino East Africa Bamboo Development Programme – Phase II. The programme will be implemented in Ethiopia, Kenya and Uganda with strong South-South and Triangular linkages with China and the Netherlands. The goal of the programme is to enhance climate change mitigation and adaptation benefits by developing inclusive and sustainable industrial and SME bamboo value chains resulting in enhanced livelihood opportunities, food security and environment management in East Africa.
INBAR Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021
Consultant = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Advanced University degree in forest economics, environmental sciences, forestry, natural resources or closely related technical field.
- Excellent knowledge of bamboo resource management, livestock production and cultivation.
- Good knowledge and skills of qualitative and quantitative analysis and relevant tools.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient spoken and written of English and Spanish
Applications will be accepted until 30August, 2020. All applications will be acknowledged, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please send a cover letter demonstrating relevant experience as described in the above job description and your cv by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also indicate your expected fee in the cover letter. Please use “INBAR Job title — NAME” as the subject of the e-mail.
To learn more about INBAR, please visit our website at www.inbar.int
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2020
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2020
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2020