INBAR Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
INBAR is seeking an experienced Technical Officer for Ethiopia for the execution of the Dutch-Sino East Africa Bamboo Development Programme – Phase II. The programme will be implemented in Ethiopia, Kenya and Uganda with strong South-South and Triangular linkages with China and the Netherlands. The goal of the programme is to enhance climate change mitigation and adaptation benefits by developing inclusive and sustainable industrial and SME bamboo value chains resulting in enhanced livelihood opportunities, food security and environment management in East Africa.
INBAR Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021
Technical Officer = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- A minimum five years of proven work experience with NTFP/forest based livelihood and environment development projects.
- At least 2+ years’ experience in similar position.
- Proven facilitation and organisational skills.
- Ability to coordinate and work with a large set of stakeholders.
- Expertise in one or more of the areas of natural resource management; including land restoration, training and capacity building, supply-chain development, SME and institution development.
- Strong knowledge of participatory-based approaches and community development.
- Working experience on bamboo value chains will be an added advantage.
- Education: At least a Bachelor’s degree in forestry, environmental science, natural resource management, rural development agriculture or another related field.
- Language: Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Travel: The successful candidate should be willing to undertake extensive travel to field locations in Ethiopiaand to other beneficiary countries in East Africa.
Applications will be accepted until 31 July 2020. All applications will be acknowledged, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please send a cover letter demonstrating relevant experience as described in the above job description and a filled in Application Form (attached) by email to: email@example.com. Please use “Dutch-Sino Technical Officer- Ethiopia: NAME” as the subject of the e-mail.
To learn more about INBAR, please visit our website at: www.inbar.int
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2020
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2020
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2020