ILRI Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021: ILRI Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Research Associates & People And Organizational Development Officer III jobs opening for Nov. 2019.
ILRI Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works to improve food and nutritional security and reduce poverty in developing countries through research for efficient, safe and sustainable use of livestock. It is the only one of 15 CGIAR research centers dedicated entirely to animal agriculture research for the developing world. Co-hosted by Kenya and Ethiopia, it has regional or country offices and projects in East, South and Southeast Asia as well as Central, East, Southern and West Africa. www.ilri.org.
New Current Vacancies ILRI Ethiopia 2020-21
OUR FEATURED JOBS
INTERNATIONAL WATER MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (IWMI)
POLICY INSTITUTIONS AND LIVELIHOODS
ILRI Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021
|Research Associates & People And Organizational Development Officer III||N/A (Various Posts)|
- At least a BSc degree in Animal Sciences, Agronomy, Agricultural Economics or other related fields from a recognized university
- Knowledge in relevant field and relevant technical training
- Proficiency in the use of specialised tools and relevant technical training.
- Understanding and application of practical methods, work procedures and methods
- Good record of implementation of field research, data analysis and dissemination of results
- Documented evidence of working in multidisciplinary teams and partnerships
- Knowledge on qualitative and quantitative techniques for data analysis
- Knowledge of animal feed resources development strategies
- Written and verbal communication skills demonstrated through research outputs
• A minimum of five years of experience of research in a national or international organization
(More Vacancies Eligibility Details Please Check Advt.).
- Last Date:- 2nd 3rd 6th Dec. 2019
ILRI Ethiopia Application Form
pplicants should provide a cover letter and curriculum vitae; names and addresses (including telephone and email) of three referees who are knowledgeable about the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience to be included in the curriculum vitae. The position and reference number: RO/58/19 should be clearly indicated in the subject line of the cover letter. All applications to be submitted online on our recruitment portal: http://ilri.simplicant.com/ on or before 6 December 2019.
ILRI Ethiopia Advertisement
PO Box 5689
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
+251-11 617 2000
+251-11 617 2001
Official Website:- www.ilri.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2020
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2020
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2020