ILRI Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works for better lives through livestock in developing countries. We are co-hosted by Kenya and Ethiopia, have 14 offices across Asia and Africa, employ some 700 staff and have an annual operating budget of about USD80 million.
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works with partners worldwide to enhance the roles that livestock play in food security and poverty alleviation, principally in Africa and Asia. The outcomes of these research partnerships help people in developing countries keep their farm animals alive and productive, increase and sustain their livestock and farm productivity, find profitable markets for their animal products, and reduce the risk of livestock-related diseases.
ILRI Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020
|Electrical Technician & Assistant To Project Manager||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree in Electricity, Electromechanical & Electronics from a recognized university/college plus technical training & Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration/Management with courses/certification on Project management being advantageous. At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Qualified Certification of Competence
- COC certification
- Grade C and above installation license from the Ethiopian Electrical Power Corporation
- Professional electrical engineering design and installation license from Ministry of Urban and Development Knowledge of all applicable codes, standards and regulations
- Skill in installation, repair and maintenance of all systems and assignments common to the trade
- Skill in estimating time and material requirements for work projects
- Ability to work cooperatively with other trades
- Time management skills
- Computer skills including the ability to use word processing
- Be flexible and demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be respectful
Minimum Base Salary: Birr 19,112 (Negotiable, depending on history of the candidate)
- Last Date:- 26 April 2019
Applicants should provide a cover letter and curriculum vitae; names and addresses (including telephone and email) of three referees who are knowledgeable about the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience to be included in the curriculum vitae. The position and reference number: REF: ET/14/2019 should be clearly indicated in the subject line of the cover letter. All applications to be submitted online on our recruitment portal: http://ilri.simplicant.com/ on or before 26 April 2019.
To find out more about ILRI visit our website at http://www.ilri.org
ILRI Ethiopia Advertisement
PO Box 5689
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
+251-11 617 2000
+251-11 617 2001
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2019
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2019
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2019
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2019