Heifer International Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021: Heifer International Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Programme Coordinator/ Driver cum Office Aide/ Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer/ Project Officer jobs opening for Feb. 2020.
Heifer International Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
In 1944, Dan West began outlining a simple but groundbreaking plan to tackle hunger around the world. His philosophy still inspires Heifer’s work today. Partnering with farmers across a range of different livestock and crops, we create unique solutions to local challenges. Together, we build inclusive, resilient economies, so communities can develop effective ways to end global hunger and poverty in a sustainable way.
Heifer International Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021
Project Officer – Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university in Animal Sciences, Veterinary Science and minimum three (2) years of experience with an international organization in a similar context is required.
Most Critical Proficiencies:
- Knowledge of and experience in working with livestock projects.
- Knowledge of and experience with or within community organizations.
- Competency in both speaking and writing skills on local language/Oromia and English.
- Excellent leadership qualities and communication Skills.
- Have an interest in animals, agriculture, and community development.
- Good understanding of and sensitivity for poverty, social and ethnic issues.
- Excellent organizational skills including strong attention to detail.
- Computer proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, electronic mail software (Microsoft preferred) and other appropriate technology.
Essential Job Functions and Physical Demands:
- Motivated to work responsibly with little supervision – major tasks in field where independent expert decisions must be made.
- Ability to meet and deal with others in a courteous and tactful manner.
- Demonstrate a high degree of honesty and integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work cooperatively, tactfully and diplomatically with a culturally diverse group of people.
- Ability and willingness to work with a flexible schedule.
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively, both locally and internationally.
- Ability to foster and maintain a spirit of unity, teamwork and cooperation.
- Sensitivity in working with multiple cultures and beliefs, and to gender equity.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Last Date : Please Check Official Notification
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Heifer International Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website: www.heifer.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2020
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2020
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2020