Heifer International Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020: Heifer International Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Country Program Director jobs opening for March 2019.
Heifer International Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Heifer International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identify, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with some form of disability.
Heifer International Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020
|Country Program Director||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- Master’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent in Agriculture Science, Agribusiness, Business Administration, Agricultural Economics, Community/International Development, Sociology, Project/Program Management or a related field, plus ten (10) years of relevant experience with at least five (5) years in a supervisory capacity.
- Prior experience in grants acquisition (preferably EU, USAID and other multinationals.
- Proven professional experience & results in agriculture/community development.
Heifer International Ethiopia Important Dates
- Last Date:- 15th March 2019
Heifer International Ethiopia Application Form
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Heifer International Ethiopia Advertisement
Heifer International Ethiopia Helpline Number
Heifer International Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website:- www.heifer.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2019
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2019
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2019
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2019