Ethiopian Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020: neaea.gov.et 2020: The National Educational Assessment and Examinations Agency (NEAEEA) is responsible for conducting the national Ethiopia exam for grade 10 known is General School Leaving Certificate Examination (EGSLCE).
Ethiopian Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020:
Ethiopia ministry of education moe.gov.et ensures that quality and relevant education and training have been offered at all level of the educational and training system and provides education in different sectors.
- General Education
- Higher Education
- Technical and Vocational Training and Education
More than one million students took the grade 10 national exam every year across the country, whereas the percentage of Boys and Girls are more or less the same. The main purpose of this exam is to improve the quality primary education in order to make sure that all children, youth, and adults acquire the competencies, skills, and values that enable them to participate fully in the development of Ethiopia.
Updates on 21st August 2020: (English Calender)
The NEAEA Ethiopian University Entrance Examinations (grade 10) result 2020 will be published on Sunday 1st week of September 2020 (tentative). Staty with us for more updates.
NEAEA Grade 10 Result 2020
Available Date & Time: ዓርብ መስከረም 2 /2012 ከሰዓት 04:00
Current Status: Available
The following dates show both English calendar date and its corresponding Ethiopian calendar dates for results released date. Do not get confused with these dates. However, students may check only 10th-grade result from today after 10 PM.
www.nae.gov.et 2020 grade 10 exam result:
www.nae.gov.et will publish the grade 10 exam result 2020 in the month of August in 2020. Ethiopia Grade 10 result 2020 will be available on the Ministry of Education’s check below to know how to access your Class 10 exam result online.
- Step One: visit www.nae.gov.et
- Step Two: Find the announcement and notification area for the latest news on the result.
- Step Three: Click on 10 grade result 2020
- Step Four: Enter your Registration Number on the space provided for ID as on your Admission Card to the National Examination Agency.
- Step Five: Select the exam name “Grade 10 National School Leaving Exam“.
- Final Step: Click on Show/Submit button.
Ethiopia Grade 10 General School Leaving Certificate Examination of the year 2008 will officially release in August. Students can check their result by Registration No. in the following link www.neaea.gov.et/Home/Student. Students who are not using an Internet connection or unable to check the result online the alternative mechanism is by sending RTN and your ID number (with space between RTN and your ID) to the free number 8181.
Ethiopian Grade 10 Subjects:
- Secondary school (grades 9 to 10) continues subjects are taken in primary school: English and a national language, Mathematics, Natural Sciences (Physics, Chemistry and Biology), Social sciences (Civic education, Geography and History) and Physical education.
Ethiopian Grade 10 Passing Criteria and Grading System:
The Ethiopian General Secondary Education Certificate Examination (EGSECE) is taken at the end of grade 10 and requires a pass in at least 5 subjects to pass to the next level.
|A||90.00 – 100.00||A|
|B||80.00 – 89.99||B|
|C||60.00 – 79.99||C|
|D||50.00 – 59.99||D|
|E||0.00 – 59.99||F|
Ethiopian Grade 10 Result Statistics:
- From all children registered for the grade 10 exam, the percentage scoring the pass mark of 2 or more increased from 42.6% in 2008/09 to 70.1% in 2012/13 with girls increasing from 32.2% to 61.9%. In 2008/09, 63.7% of grade 10 are performing below basic level. By 2011/12, the poor performance showed some decrease, although percentages varied between subjects.
Other Courses after Grade 10:
- Students with lower achievement at grade 10 could go to a Teacher Training Institute (TTI) or a College of Teacher’s Education (CTE) for a certificate or diploma.
- Students leaving at the end of grade 10 can go to technical and vocational education and training (TVET) institutions or colleges of teacher training (CTT). TVETs provide an alternative route to university. Now students may enter the TVET system at levels 1 to 4 depending on their grade 10 results.
Last year (2010 EC) it was announced on 31 August 2020. But this due to some marks issue in the grade 12 result. As a result, this year 2011 the 10 result is likely to be announced by 1st week of September.