GiZ Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
GIZ has two registered offices in Germany, one in Bonn and one in Eschborn, near Frankfurt am Main.
We also have two representations, one in Berlin and one in Brussels. Regional offices in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg and Munich/Feldafing support Germany’s federal and state government departments in the field of international cooperation.
GiZ Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020
- You are a registered student in a relevant department, eg Political Sciences, Social Sciences, Migration Studies or have recently completed your studies (see notes).
- They have knowledge of international cooperation, the topic of migration and flight in Africa and ideally have first experiences abroad in Africa.
- They work independently and structured, have good organizational skills, a high level of communication skills and intercultural sensitivity.
- In addition, you will be able to demonstrate your knowledge and experience in the conception and processing of background analyzes as well as professional public relations.
- They are well-versed in the use of common computer programs (MS Office) and can quickly research reliable and relevant information on the Internet and summarize it precisely.
- Your knowledge of English and German is fluent in your job, French is an advantage.
- Last Date:- 24th March 2019
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
GiZ Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website:- www.giz.de/en/worldwide/336.html
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2019
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2019
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2019
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2019