GiZ Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
GIZ has two registered offices in Germany, one in Bonn and one in Eschborn, near Frankfurt am Main.
We also have two representations, one in Berlin and one in Brussels. Regional offices in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg and Munich/Feldafing support Germany’s federal and state government departments in the field of international cooperation.
The company also operates from about 90 offices around the globe, some of which we share with other German development organisations.
GiZ Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2021-2022
- University degree in International Development, Social Studies, Economics, Business Administration, Human Resources, International Labour Law or similar fields
- Several years of professional experience in the following areas: Promoting social standards in the textile and garment sector, capacity building and awareness raising of personnel, occupational health and safety
- Several years of experience in project management, with the private sector and/or with public sectors in developing countries
- Sound technical understanding of international labour standards as well as experience with International Labour Organisation implemented projects such as Better Work is an advantage
- Previous working experience on related gender topics as an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, cultural sensitivity, teamwork as well as the ability to work under pressure and flexibility
- Very good organisational skills and structured working methods
- Written and oral fluency in English; Good command of German is an advantage
- Last Date: 17th January 2021
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
GiZ Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website:- www.giz.de/en/worldwide/336.html
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2021