GGGI Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is a treaty-based international, inter-governmental organization dedicated to supporting and promoting strong, inclusive and sustainable economic growth in developing countries and emerging economies.
GGGI Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020
|Project Management and Monitoring Consultant||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- A Master’s degree in relevant fields such as international development, project management, economics, climate change, environmental policy, natural resources management sustainable development, public administration, public finance management, or related field. Certification in program/project development or management as well as M&E is an asset.
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience in strategy & program development, program & business monitoring & evaluation, resource mobilization, institutional capacity building, institutional management, results based management, climate finance, public financial management and project development and management, ODA related and/or research & data analysis at International organizations, Government/public organizations, NGOs, research institutes and/or private companies;
- Demonstrated solid understanding of the economic, social and environmental aspects relevant to green growth programming in the region;
- Experience in policy analysis, advice and capacity development related to climate and/or development finance, and public policy/finance/budget management;
- Knowledge of national and subnational governance structures and networks;
- Strong familiarity with developing and implementing M&E systems for projects;
- Experience in collaborating with and coordinating with a cross-section of stakeholders, including government officials at national/subnational levels, development partners and private sector
- Demonstrated experience in institutional and skill-based capacity development & organizing training sessions and/or capacity building workshops;
- Demonstrated experience of working in the area of environmental management;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and motivational skills and sensitivity to the local environment as well as the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent command of English and Amharic (both spoken and written) is required.
- Last Date:- 16/06/2019
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
GGGI Ethiopia Advertisement
Global Green Growth Institute Ethiopia (GGGI Ethiopia), Addis Ababa
Official Website:- gggi.org/ethiopia
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2019
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2019
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2019
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2019