GGGI Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is a treaty-based international, inter-governmental organization dedicated to supporting and promoting strong, inclusive and sustainable economic growth in developing countries and emerging economies.
GGGI Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021
Minimum Education Qualification
- Advanced university degree (MSc or PHD) in natural resource management, forestry and conservation, forest economics, development economics, and/or related areas
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant professional experience with managerial and budget responsibilities, including business development in either an international organization, a large multinational business or consultancy, a large non-profit organization or government is a requirement.
- Extensive knowledge in green growth, sustainable development, public policy, and sustainable landscapes
- Experience engaging with government officials and development partners in countries to influence the framework and development of national development roadmap, financing vehicles, policy development and decision making
- Proven track record in managing sustainable landscapes projects
- Familiarity with operating in developing countries is desirable
- Fluency in English is required.
- Last Date:- 06/12/2020
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Global Green Growth Institute Ethiopia (GGGI Ethiopia), Addis Ababa
Official Website:- gggi.org/ethiopia
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2020
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2020
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2020