GE Healthcare Addis Ababa would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
In January 2014, GE and the Government of Ethiopia signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) outlining potential areas of cooperation to jointly develop projects in energy, aviation/transportation and healthcare sectors to support key infrastructure initiatives being developed under Ethiopia’s Growth and Transformation Plan (GTP).
GE recognizes Ethiopia as a major infrastructure development hub – as such our companies have been present and are actively participating in key Ethiopia projects for over 20 years. Our presence in Ethiopia has grown from 1 person in 2011 to 40 professionals in 2017. More than 90% of our staff are Ethiopians, supporting and helping to deliver on critical infrastructure projects through job creation, technology solutions, supply chain development, knowledge transfer programs and robust capacity development initiatives. As a premier digital-industrial company, GE is committed to supporting and participating in the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia’s march toward middle-income status by way of the Growth and Transformation Plan (GTP)
GE Healthcare Addis Ababa Job Vacancies 2018-2019
|Early Career Graduate Program||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- Public health or similar Health Science Bachelors Degree or Nursing, Radiography, Midwifery background/ or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location
Last Date:- Last Date Please Check the Advertisement.
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
GE Healthcare Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Official Website:- https://www.ge.com/africa/company/ethiopia
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2018
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2018
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2018
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2018