Gain Health Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) was launched at the UN in 2002 to tackle the human suffering caused by malnutrition. GAIN is a global, Swiss-based foundation that mobilises public-private partnerships and provides financial and technical support to deliver nutritious foods to those people most at risk of malnutrition. Our programs in Africa and Asia enable better diets via nutritional products, such as fortified staples foods, including cooking oil and flour, and condiments like salt and soy sauce.
Eating a balanced diet is vital for our good health and wellbeing. Food provides our bodies with the energy, protein, vitamins, and minerals to live, grow, and stay active. We need a wide variety of different foods to provide the right amounts of nutrients to live healthy and productive lives. However, in many developing countries, healthy foods that are rich in nutrients, like fruits and vegetables, are often too expensive, unsafe or simply not available.
According to Global Nutrition Report, about 88% of countries suffer from two or three forms of malnutrition.
Every day, 815 million people are going to bed hungry, up from 777 million in 2015. 1 in 3 people lack key micronutrients, like iron and vitamin A, needed to grow properly, live active lives, and raise a healthy family. At the same time, 2 billion adults are overweight or obese and 41 million children are overweight.
Gain Health Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019
|Marketing And SBCC Specialist||N/A|
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a suitable equivalent is required
- Significant professional experience on the area of social marketing
- Proven business management capabilities
- Strong experience in similar marketing project implementation
- Experiences on inclusive business models – targeting the BoP (Base of the Pyramid) low income consumers and/or producers
- Experience of delivering an integrated nutrition / MIYCN program is highly desirable
- Strong communication and advocacy skills
- Last Date:- 1st Sep 2018
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Gain Health Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website:- www.gainhealth.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2018
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2018
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2018
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2018