GAIN Addis Ababa would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) was launched at the UN in 2002 to tackle the human suffering caused by malnutrition
Working with partners, GAIN aims at making healthier food choices more affordable, more available, and more desirable. GAIN’s purpose is to improve nutrition outcomes by improving the consumption of nutritious and safe food for all people, especially the most vulnerable.
Eating a balanced diet is vital for our good health and wellbeing. Food provides our bodies with the energy, protein, vitamins, and minerals to live, grow, and stay active. We need a wide variety of different foods to provide the right amounts of nutrients to live healthy and productive lives. However, in many developing countries, healthy foods that are rich in nutrients, like fruits and vegetables, are often too expensive, unsafe or simply not available.
GAIN Addis Ababa Job Vacancies 2018-2019
|Marketing and SBCC Specialist||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- A Masters Degree in Business Administration or a suitable equivalent is required
- Significant professional experience on the area of social marketing
- Proven business management capabilities
- Strong experience in similar marketing project implementation
- Experiences on inclusive business models – targeting the BoP (Base of the Pyramid) low income consumers and/or producers
- Experience of delivering an integrated nutrition / MIYCN program is highly desirable
- Strong communication and advocacy skills
For more details about this opportunity, please read the attached job description.
Last Date:- 1 Sep 2018
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Bole Sub city, Woreda 13, House No.New
Ring Road from Bole to Bob Marley Roundabout –Across Ethiopian Youth Sports Academy
Telephone: +251 116 610088 / 89
Official Website:- https://www.gainhealth.org/knowledge-centre/country/ethiopia/