GAIN Addis Ababa Job Vacancies 2021-2022: GAIN Addis Ababa has recently publish an advertisement notification for Food Processing Associate and Business Associate jobs opening for Feb. 2021.
GAIN Addis Ababa would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) was launched at the UN in 2002 to tackle the human suffering caused by malnutrition
Working with partners, GAIN aims at making healthier food choices more affordable, more available, and more desirable. GAIN’s purpose is to improve nutrition outcomes by improving the consumption of nutritious and safe food for all people, especially the most vulnerable.
Eating a balanced diet is vital for our good health and wellbeing. Food provides our bodies with the energy, protein, vitamins, and minerals to live, grow, and stay active. We need a wide variety of different foods to provide the right amounts of nutrients to live healthy and productive lives. However, in many developing countries, healthy foods that are rich in nutrients, like fruits and vegetables, are often too expensive, unsafe or simply not available.
GAIN Addis Ababa Job Vacancies 2021-2022
|Food Processing Associate and Business Associate||N/A|
Food Processing Associate Post
- The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in food safety and quality, including development of SOPs and auditing. In addition to this, they will possess an understanding and experience with international development, particularly food systems, agriculture, nutrition, and other similar topics. Experience working with local food producers, government officials and private sector partners in Ethiopia is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have project management support skills, alongside the ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders with strong communication and negotiation skills. They will have an aptitude for qualitative and quantitative analysis with the ability to multi-task and meet project deadlines.
Business Associate Post
- Knowledge in the food and fruit processing sector is an advantage, as well as knowledge in supply chain management. Experience working with local food producers, government officials and private sector partners in Ethiopia is preferred. Applicants must have experience in project management support and demonstrated success in working with various partners and service providers in time-bound projects.
(More Details Please Check Advt.)
Last Date:- 28th Feb. 2021
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Bole Sub city, Woreda 13, House No.New
Ring Road from Bole to Bob Marley Roundabout –Across Ethiopian Youth Sports Academy
Telephone: +251 116 610088 / 89
Official Website:- https://www.gainhealth.org/knowledge-centre/country/ethiopia/
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2021