Fintrac Inc. Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019: Fintrac Inc. Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Coffee Warehouse/Logistics Expert, Ethiopia (Consultant), Structured Grain Trade Expert, Ethiopia (Consultant), etc. jobs opening for July 2018.
Fintrac Inc. Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Fintrac, a woman-owned and US-based consulting company, develops agricultural solutions to end hunger and poverty. For almost three decades our work has increased rural incomes and strengthened food security across Africa, Asia, and Latin America. We do this by developing interventions to improve market system competitiveness and increase participation of smallholder farmers.
Since 2000, Fintrac has delivered training and technical assistance to nearly 2 million smallholder farmers, leveraged $2 billion in sales, and helped 10 million people, including children, become more food secure.
We retain a team of highly-skilled experts across all technical disciplines and employ local staff who bring vital context-specific knowledge and provide unique insights and analysis.
Fintrac Inc. Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019
|Coffee Warehouse/Logistics Expert, Ethiopia (Consultant||N/A|
|Structured Grain Trade Expert, Ethiopia (Consultant)||N/A|
|Warehouse Receipt Finance Expert, Ethiopia (Consultant)||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business, Economics, or a related field required. (Master’s degree preferred.)
- Minimum seven (7) years of relevant experience, ideally with direct experience in the commercial coffee sector.
- Practical experience with coffee logistics including quality grading, testing, and warehouse management.
- Practical knowledge of the global coffee industry required.
- Experience in providing strategic advice to agribusinesses, particularly in the commercial coffee sector, ideally related to warehousing and logistics.
- Well-developed interpersonal, written, and verbal communications.
- Ability to travel to remote locations.
- Experience working in Ethiopia a plus
- English fluency required. Local language skills a plus.
(More Details Please Check the Advt.)
- Last Date:- July 20, 2018.
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Fintrac Inc. Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website:- www.fintrac.com
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2018
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2018
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2018
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2018