FHI 360 Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
New Current Vacancies
Ethiopia (Any) | Requisition – 2019200810 | Posted 26 Days Ago
Ethiopia (Any) | Requisition – 2019200809 | Posted 26 Days Ago
Ethiopia (Any) | Requisition – 2019200696 | Posted 26 Days Ago
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia | Requisition – 2019200426 | Posted 30+ Days Ago
FHI 360 Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2019-2020
Applied Knowledge & Skills:
- Sound knowledge and experience in clinical diagnostics (on-the-bench experience), diagnostic networks and quality management systems.
- In-depth knowledge of the diagnostics for infectious diseases (including TB) and anti-microbial resistance (AMR).
- Awareness of the mechanisms and strategies that are being deployed under the Global Health Security Agenda and other similar mechanisms to combat emerging infectious threats and AMR
- General understanding of the country environment and how it affects diagnostics network functioning.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A minimum of a BSc in clinical diagnostics or an equivalent with a specialty in microbiology.
- At least five years of experience in diagnostic strengthening and capacity building in the country.
- Knowledge and experience in the diagnosis of infectious diseases (including TB) and AMR including specific hands-on diagnostics experience.
- Competent in current diagnostic methods for infectious diseases including point-of-care tests.
- Knowledge and experience with strengthening laboratories to achieve international quality standards including against ISO 15189 and/or SLMTA/SLIPTA.
- Post Date:- 8th March 2019
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
FHI 360 Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website:- www.fhi360.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2019
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2019
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2019
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2019