ETPHA Job Vacancies 2019-2020: ETPHA has recently publish an advertisement notification for Social and Behavioral Change and WASH expert for NTDs jobs opening for March 2019.
ETPHA would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Ethiopian Public Health Association (EPHA) is a health professionals association established in 1991 G.C. that envisions the attainment of an optimal standard of health for the people of Ethiopia. It promotes better health services to the public and high professional standards through advocacy, professional competence, relevant policies, and effective networking. EPHA is committed to improve the health and living status of the people of Ethiopia through the dedicated and active involvement of the organization and its members and through collaboration with stakeholders.
ETPHA Job Vacancies 2019-2020
|Social and Behavioral Change and WASH expert for NTDs||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- University bachelor degree in public health or nursing or environmental health AND master’s degree, preferably in a relevant subject matter such as public health, environmental health, behavioral sciences, international development, management, or communications.
- At least 5 years’ experience in coordinating and managing community-based health programs, of which at least two years are at National level
- Good understanding of the Ethiopian Health System and structures
- Working experience with higher government and NGO officials is an advantage
- Knowledge about NTDs and SAFE strategy is an advantage
- Publications in relevant areas is an advantage
- Experience working with Ministry of Education, Ministry of Water or other WASH initiatives is an advantage
- Experience communicating with remote and international teams including using file sharing (dropbox/google drive/jumbo mail etc.), voice over IP applications (WhatsApp, Viber, skype etc.)
ETPHA Important Dates
- Last Date:- March 16, 2018.
ETPHA Application Form
How to apply: Interested applicants with the appropriate qualifications and experience should submit their most recent and detailed CV with daytime telephone number and /or an e-mail address, a cover letter, & Names and addresses of three references, via email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”, by putting ‘Social and Behavioural Change and WASH expert for NTDs’ in the subject box.
Application Deadline: March 16, 2018.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
close to the Dream Line Hotel on the way to Meskel flower about 500 mt from Dembel Building Kirkos Sub City
Phone: +251-1- 416 60 83 / 41 / 88
Fax: +251-1- 416 60 86
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2019
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2019
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2019
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2019