Ethio Telecom would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Telecommunications service was introduced in Ethiopia by Emperor Menelik II in 1894 when the construction of the telephone line from Harar to the capital city, Addis Ababa, was commenced. Then the interurban network continued to expand satisfactorily in all other directions from the capital. Many important centers in the Empire were interconnected by lines, thus facilitating long distance communication with the assistants or operators at intermediate stations frequently acting as verbal human repeaters between the distant calling parties.
Ethio Telecom Job Vacancies 2019-2020
|Contact Center Advisor||N/A|
Qualification:- BA Degree in Management, Business Management, Business Administration or Marketing Management, Economics and Accounting graduated since 2008.
- Reading, writing and speaking English and Amharic are mandatory for all positions (advanced level)
- Fluency in Amharic, is mandatory for Afan Oromo, Tigrigna, and Amharic advisors, and preferable for Somaligna applicants.
- Register/record all customers `call reasons
- Actively work on the front line activities, according to processes and procedures, providing professional and excellent customer service and satisfaction for customers, covering all the company products.
- Permanently propose improvements for tools and processes as a result of the daily experience, to improve the customer contacts efficiency/ quality according to the priorities set by the customers (service quality) and company`s needs (optimizing costs).
- Apply adapted process/tools/ services accordingly.
- Able to deliver efficient resolution to all customer’s request, complaints and inquiries contacts as per the service level agreement.
- Able to maintain a good and positive mind set, proper behavior, discipline and be punctual and regular to ensure that the departments objectives are attained and company rules are respected.
- Prepare accurate individual reports about the front line activity to ensure that targets are met and Keep the history of all the reports, to permanently learn and adapt from the experience.
- Propose (according to department policies and procedures) all required actions to permanently optimize the quality and productivity, and to resolve customers’ issues and complaints.
- Practice to be able to handle every customer, even difficult ones.
- Ensure that all confidential information pertaining to company and individual customer coming into ones possession is not disclosed or revealed to unauthorized person or agency.
- Create trouble ticket for customers.
- Last Date:- 3-Apr-2019
- Interested applicants need to apply online through web address. Other way of applications is not acceptable.
- Applicants can not apply for more than one position/ Language.
Ethio Telecom Helpline Number
Addis Ababa Ethiopia – – tel.: +251 (0) 115 5101 98– fax: +251 (0) 115 515 777
Ethio telecom www.ethiotelecom.et
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2019
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2019
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2019
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2019