Danish Refugee Council Job Vacancies 2020-2021: Danish Refugee Council has recently publish an advertisement notification for Information Management Coordinator(National Position)/ Livelihoods Officer/ Protection officer/ Country Director jobs opening for Oct. 2020.
Danish Refugee Council would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC), an international non-governmental organization (NGO), has been providing relief and development services in the Horn of Africa since 1997. DRC promotes and supports solutions to the problems faced by refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs), and migrants. The organization has offices across the region, and has been operational in Ethiopia since 2009. With funding from bilateral and multilateral donors, DRC is currently implementing a range of activities across Ethiopia and Djibouti, including WASH and shelter provision, child and youth protection, gender based violence response, awareness-raising of migration risks, protection monitoring of migration routes, and livelihoods support for returning migrants or those at-risk of migration.
Danish Refugee Council Job Vacancies 2020-2021
|Information Management Coordinator(National Position)/ Livelihoods Officer/ Protection officer/ Country Director||N/A|
- Master’s degree in relevant field.
- Fluency in English and French (speaking, writing, reading) is essential
- At least ten years’ management experience, as head or senior member of humanitarian or development programme/organisation; at least five years in East Africa region
- Demonstrated experienced with conflict related displacement issues
- Good communicator and proven diplomacy with all types of stakeholders
- Proven commitment to accountable practices and knowledgeable of quality assurance systems
- Hands on experience in managing staff in insecure and remote locations with strong human resource management skills in general.
- Experience of managing budgets and multiple donor contracts
- Demonstrated experience in donor contact, fundraising and networking.
(More Vacancies Qualification Details Please Check Advertisement)
Danish Refugee Council Important Dates
- Last Date:- 23rd October 2020
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter in English through the online application on www.drc.ngo under vacancies no later than 23 October 2020
Gender Equality: DRC is committed to achieving gender parity in staffing at all levels. In light of this, women candidates are particularly encouraged to apply to bridge the gender gap.
Equal Opportunities: DRC is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, disability status, religion, ethnic origin, colour, race, marital status or other protected characteristics.
Danish Refugee Council Helpline Number
Danish Refugee Council, Addis Ababa
Official Website:- drc.ngo
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2020
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2020
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2020