Danish Refugee Council Job Vacancies 2021-2022: Danish Refugee Council has recently publish an advertisement notification for Programme Support Coordinator/Partnership Coordinator jobs opening for March 2021.
Danish Refugee Council would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC), an international non-governmental organization (NGO), has been providing relief and development services in the Horn of Africa since 1997. DRC promotes and supports solutions to the problems faced by refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs), and migrants. The organization has offices across the region, and has been operational in Ethiopia since 2009. With funding from bilateral and multilateral donors, DRC is currently implementing a range of activities across Ethiopia and Djibouti, including WASH and shelter provision, child and youth protection, gender based violence response, awareness-raising of migration risks, protection monitoring of migration routes, and livelihoods support for returning migrants or those at-risk of migration.
Danish Refugee Council Job Vacancies 2021-2022
|Programme Support Coordinator/Partnership Coordinator||N/A|
- Masters in social sciences, Economics, Development Studies or other relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years international humanitarian field experience, including in conflict and restricted access environments
- Experience in rapidly changing humanitarian contexts, and of working with forcibly displaced people
- Relevant practitioner knowledge of and experience with partnership and localization
- Experience with responsible partnership frameworks, including DNH framework, tools and assessments
- Experience delivering targeted and high-quality technical training and capacity building, including in settings with remote technical management
- Substantial experience in both a technical advisory role and with hands-on programme management and implementation across the project/programme cycle
- Confident and effective representation and communication skills
- Strong proposal development and report-writing skills
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to determine priorities and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and coordination skills, including working with different groups, partners and nationalities
- Previous technical advisory and implementation experience in, and understanding of, working in volatile and access constrained contexts – is required
- Last Date:- 14th March 2021
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via our online-application form on www.drc.ngo under Vacancies.
Please forward the application and CV, in English through the stated website no later than March 14, 2021.
For general information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult www.drc.ngo
Danish Refugee Council, Addis Ababa
Official Website:- drc.ngo
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia in 2021