CRS Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2021-2022: CRS Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for JEOP Cash/Markets Advisor II jobs opening for Feb. 2021.
CRS Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Catholic Relief Services Ethiopia (CRS Ethiopia) would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
In 1943, the Roman Catholic Bishops of the United States established Catholic Relief Services to help war-torn Europe and its refugees recover. During World War II, CRS’ work focused on the resettlement of war refugees in Europe. Today, more than 70 years later, our mission continues to focus on the poor overseas, using the gospel of Jesus Christ as our mandate. We continually seek to help those most in need, providing assistance on the basis of need, without regard to race, creed or nationality.
CRS Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2021-2022
|JEOP Cash/Markets Advisor II||N/A|
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as economics, business, international development or related field;
- Minimum six years (for Master’s degree) or eight years (for Bachelor’s degree) of progressively responsible, professional-level experience related to humanitarian assistance with strong, demonstrable background/experience with cash and market-based programming;
- Demonstrated experience with needs and market assessments, as well as response analysis frameworks. Familiarity with EMMA, PCMA, MAG, MARKit, RAM, MISMA and/or other relevant assessment and analytical tools would be beneficial;
- Familiarity with emerging trends with digital payments systems and related innovations;
- Preference for knowledge of the humanitarian program cycle, humanitarian coordination frameworks, general humanitarian funding landscape, and food assistance;
- Knowledge of project design process;
- Good understanding of social protection and social assistance programmes, and experience in coordinating humanitarian assistance with existing social protection programmes;
- Experience working with UN, NGOs, Donors, Private Sector and/or Local Partner Organizations; and,
- Experience with development of training materials, capacity building, and other means of increasing institutional knowledge among a wide range of stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (SKAs)
- Strong relationship management skills with ability to influence and get buy-in from people not under direct supervision and to work with individuals in diverse geographical and cultural settings
- Good strategic, analytical, problem-solving and systems thinking skills with capacity to see the big picture and ability to make sound judgment
- Good technical writing skills
- Presentation, facilitation, training, mentoring, and coaching skills
- Proactive, resourceful and results-oriented
- Post Date:- Feb 2, 2021
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Catholic Relief Services Ethiopia (CRS Ethiopia)
Official Website:- www.crs.org/our-work-overseas/where-we-work/ethiopia
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2021