CIPE Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021: CIPE Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Call for Applications Civics Entrepreneurship Competition & Program Manager jobs opening for Oct. 2020.
CIPE Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) strengthens democracy around the globe through private enterprise and market-oriented reform. CIPE is one of the four core institutes of the National Endowment for Democracy and an affiliate of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Since 1983, CIPE has worked with business leaders, policymakers, and civil society to build the institutions vital to a democratic society. CIPE’s key program areas include enterprise ecosystems, democratic governance, business advocacy, anti-corruption & ethics, and trade.
CIPE Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2020-2021
|Call for Applications Civics Entrepreneurship Competition & Program Manager||N/A|
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in International Relations, Economics, Development or related field required
- Minimum five years professional experience with project management
- Candidates with a background in economics, business, or political economy are strongly encouraged to apply
- Demonstrated strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Fluency in professional written and spoken English and Amharic
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong project management skills with experience in monitoring and evaluation
- Strong understanding of Ethiopian and regional political economy
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills (English and Amharic)
- Demonstrated ability to develop, establish and maintain good relationships with international partners and donors
- Strong financial acumen and ability to develop, manage and monitor project budgets
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to travel for extended and multiple periods (as reasonable during Covid-19)
- Strong IT Skills in MS Office, specifically MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Candidates with experience working on business advocacy, digital economy, research, business and/or economics are strongly encouraged to apply
GRANT AND APPLICATION PROCESS
- Submit proposal for your advocacy or organizational sustainability initiative online as part of their application
- 10-15 shortlisted candidates will be selected to attend the workshop and work with technical experts to refine their proposals in preparation for the pitch competition.
- All workshop participants will be invited to present their project idea at the pitch competition
- Three selected candidates receive an award to implement their proposed project idea.
Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to participate in the virtual training on advocacy hosted by the CIPE Civic Engagement Hub in late September, early October. This is an optional training.
- Last Date: October 20, 2020
Interested candidates can apply directly Here
Applications are due no later than October 20, 2020 at 6:00 PM (EAT).
The CIPE Civic Engagement Hub currently only has capacity for 10-15 candidates for this workshop and competition, but will be hosting a second competition next year. Only applications with strong, innovative proposals, that can be reasonably implemented within the allocated timeline and budget will be shortlisted.
CIPE Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website: www.cipe.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2020
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2020
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2020
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2020