ChildFund International Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
ChildFund protects children’s well-being by strengthening relationships among children, parents, community members, local organizations, teachers and schools, governments and others. Together, we improve children’s lives — at every age, from infancy to young adulthood — with better nutrition, health, safety, education and skills so it’s possible for them to dream, achieve their potential and contribute to their communities.
Responsible for strategic leadership and oversight of ChildFund operations in the assigned Country office (NO), including program direction, country strategy development, program quality, innovation and impact, emergency preparedness and response, human resource management and talent development, financial and organization’s assets stewardship, resource acquisition, and administrative operations.
The Country Director is expected to play an important role in the evolution of NO operations to become more effective and efficient in reducing costs while maximizing social impact and appropriate role of an INGO in the country of assignment working with strong local partners, and fostering alternative creative/ innovative approaches to deliver program social impact. S/he will also guide the Country office team in ensuring operational effectiveness and efficiency (with the Shared Support Unit where applicable), an organizational culture where ChildFund core values and operational principles are practiced, appropriate systems are in place and properly implemented, maintenance of good working relationships with local partners, government officials, and donors, and to ensure all staff and representatives are fully aware of and adhere to ChildFund policy and commitments about Child Safeguarding.
ChildFund International Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021-2022
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting Finance.
- Six to eight years of demonstrated experience providing Grant financial management for large donor-funded programs.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of internal financial controls and procedures.
- Knowledge of USG, EU, UN etc. grant reporting requirements and rules and regulations.
- Experience managing sub-grantees and prior experience working with community-based organizations to build capacity, improve the quality of services and empower local ownership of program activities through technical assistance.
- Experience liaising with key stakeholders at the Country and sub-Country level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, cross-cultural communication, and ability to manage high-level relationships.
- CPA or ACCA is a plus.
- Last Date:- 5th Feb. 2021
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
ChildFund International Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
Official Website:- www.childfund.org/ethiopia
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2021
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2021
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2021
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia in 2021