Cheshire Services Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Cheshire Services Ethiopia (CSE) is a legally registered Ethiopian resident charity that has been providing integrated rehabilitation services for children and youth with disabilities in Ethiopia for over five decades (since 1962). The organization has been reregistered as Ethiopian Resident Charity in line with proclamation No 612/2009 and is operating at federal status.
Cheshire Services Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019
Project Officer & Field Supervisor
Minimum Education Qualification
- Knowledge and understanding and application economic empowerment policies, strategy and guideline, Strong knowledge, understanding of disability inclusion/mainstreaming approach and strategies, disability mainstreamed livelihood interventions, Highly motivated and able to work under pressure and team orientated approach, Experience of developing and implementing capacity development measures. Minimum of five years and above work experience for BA/two years for MA in Non Governmental organization setting in similar project, Good understanding of project cycle management, Knowledge and experience of documentation of good practice, lessons learnt and success stories,
Familiar with community mobilization works,
Experience of organizing and leading of community volunteers,
Knowledge and understanding and application economic empowerment Knowledge and understanding of disability inclusion/mainstreaming approach and disability mainstreamed livelihood interventions,
Highly motivated and able to work under pressure and team orientated approach,
Good understanding project cycle management,
Minimum of two (2) years and above for BA work experience in Non Governmental organization setting in similar project,
- Advt. Date:- February 13, 2018
- Last Date:- 10 days starting from the date of advertisement.
Interested applicants should submit his/her updated CV and letter of intent by e-mail to email@example.com by stating “Application for Field Supervisor Ambo or Debre Birhan-Livelihood” in the subject line. Or in person to Amhara Regional State: North Shoa (Debre Birhan) Zonal Labor and Social Affair Office Human Resource Department and Cheshire Services Ethiopia/CSE Head Office in Addis Ababa, Yeka Sub-city- Woreda 9– Ethiopia Cheshire Building: Gurd Shola in front of Management Institute. NB: Only short listed candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted. Qualified Women and Persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply. Application duration: 10 days starting from the date of advertisement.
e-mail address: Cheshire@cheshireservicesethipopia.org
Cheshire Services Ethiopia
P.O. Box 3427
Or Head office located CMC Road, adjacent to Management Institute
For Further information you can contact through telephone number 0116466862-64
Official Website:- cheshireservicesethiopia.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2018
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2018
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2018
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2018