Center for International Migration and Development Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019: Center for International Migration and Development Ethiopia has recently publish an advertisement notification for Business Development Manager jobs opening for June 2018.
Center for International Migration and Development Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
The Center for International Migration and Development (CIM) is the ideal partner for you on the road to a responsible and developmentally relevant task. We provide highly qualified staff to employers in Asia, Africa, Latin America and Europe. You can use your knowledge and skills where you need them most. As a working group of the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ) GmbH and the Federal Employment Agency (BA), the CIM has been combining development and labor market expertise since 1980.
Center for International Migration and Development Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019
|Business Development Manager||N/A|
Minimum Education Qualification
- University degree in business administration, agricultural economics or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in agribusiness and / or marketing, ideally in online sales of seeds
- Experience in cooperation with agricultural associations and / or cooperative structures, preferably in Africa
- Good knowledge of current trends in digital customer service
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Business fluent English
- Last Date:- Last Date Please Check the Advertisement.
Eligible and interested candidates should download the advertisement and check the Official Notification submission process.
Center for International Migration and Development Ethiopia, Addis Ababa / Ethiopia
If you have
any questions, please contact Ms. Andrea König + 49- (0) 6196 / 79-3578
Official Website:- https://www.cimonline.de/en/html/index.html