Camara Education Ethiopia would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
Camara Education Ltd is an international education organisation dedicated to deliver real impact through technology by inspiring and empowering a young generation to improve their own life opportunities. Our mission is to transform education using technology to empower disadvantaged learners. Our vision is a world-class technology-enabled education accessible to all.
Founded in 2005 in Dublin, Ireland, Camara has built a proven model of ‘education delivery’ that is both sustainable and highly scalable. Camara is a registered charity in the US, Ireland and the UK. It currently operates five Education Hubs in Africa (Ethiopia, Kenya, Zambia, Lesotho and Tanzania), and one in Ireland, alongside a Resource Hub in Dublin and London. All Hubs operate as social enterprises and operate to serve local market needs through a sustainable business model.
Camara Education Ethiopia Job Vacancies 2018-2019
Minimum Education Qualification
- A Business degree (preferable)
- 5+ years business (including management) experience in Ethiopia (preferable)
- Experience working in Africa (essential)
- Fluent in English (essential)
- Strong leadership skills (essential)
- Excellent communication skills (essential)
Starting Date:- 08-08-2018.
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter. Closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday, June 19th 2018 with early applications welcome.
Camara Education Ethiopia, Ethiopia
Official Website:- camara.org
- Jobs in Ethiopia 2018
- Ethiopia Grade 10 National Exam Result 2018
- NAE Grade 12 Result 2018
- Ethiopia Text Books PDF Download
- University and Colleges in Ethiopia 2018